who is the best journalist of india(among english news channel)

don_corleone840

Barkha Dutt very possible ( re: Nira Radia tapes), but Arnob and Sagarika Ghose are on the congress payroll? Doesn't seem like it at all. Labeling news channels and anchors as Congress/BJP stooges is a cop out for many people and politicians, when the channels have something to say against their party. Leaving the political aspects aside, I'd say Barkha Dutt can conduct a program or a debate much better than Arnob or Rajdeep 'stupid grin' Sardesai. or Sagarika ' I dunno nuthin' Ghose. At least she facilitates the arguements better and gives people a chance to talk. The latter three keep interrupting every debate with their nonsense. Its quite frustrating.
Agree. She is still the best Debate anchor in the country. Another "journalist" who I find quite irritating is Vir Sanghvi. He always tries to show that he knows more than others.

Agree. She is still the best Debate anchor in the country. Another "journalist" who I find quite irritating is Vir Sanghvi. He always tries to show that he knows more than others.
His interviewing style is an acquired taste, it takes some time getting used to. I absolutely hate Arnab Goswami. Tries to come across as a well educated intellectual when all he does is bark at his guests. Going by the way he does his interviews, I could swear he is deaf.

Rajdeep sardesai is a ghooskhor who sold his soul few years ago after claiming he had video evidence of Congress and its allies trying to bribe BJP MPs, he did a U turn after meeting the speaker, PM and the leader of opposition by stating that he wasnt sure of the authenticity. He questioned investigation of his own team :wall: that too when no confidence motion was being debated and minutes before MPs voted. He must have made a fortune on that day

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/reportage/fast-and-furious A long read but gives a real good insight about Arnab.
Ťan the history of India be written honestly without the contribution of Times Now to a new form of journalism in the era that we are in? he said. ŵhink about it. Think about the bigger picture. I can tell you it canÃÕ be written. He said this in 2011 in his Newsroom. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

None of these are journalists. They are news anchor/broadcaster. Journalism wise you have folks like MJ Akbar, N Ram, or Arun Shourie from yesteryears. Although they have all now either become Editors, or ended their career being Editor. There was also Dilip Padgaonkar that made for masala reading but was fairly decent.