Who needs to go after this series?

Batting Squad for NZ series and this series should have been, Rahane, Gambhir, Pujara, Tendulkar, Sehwag, Kohli, Rohit, Mukund maybe Next series should be Rahane, Pujara, Gambhir, Kohli, Sehwag ©, Tiwary, Saha , Ashwin, Ojha, Yadav, Zaheer Rayudu , Pankaj Singh or Asok Dinda, An opener Vijay I guess, and a spinner- how about Nadeem? Do not fancy Sehwag as captain but cant do any worse. He should be asked to retire from ODIs. TOLD to more like.

Gambhir, Sachin Yuvi Dhoni Ashwin Zaheer Ishant
I would not remove Ashwin and Gambhir One bad series is no reason to remove a new spinner, I believe he will come good, he is young and hardly experienced and has done good before. You cannot base your decisions on 1 series or else you should also have Kohli in your list As for Gambhir, I believe he will eventaully come good, he is slowly finding his rythm and we have no replacement openers. But I agree with the rest. Yuvi was never a test player, Sachin's time has come, Dhoni has to go from tests, Zaheer and Ishant can be dropped
Well he doesn't look finished yet' date=' close to it though. So is Sehwag.[/quote'] He played a selfish knock in Mumbai. Has been found wanting in numerous occassions... You seriously believe he will score even these 30 runs outside of India? Why not groom some youngster? Remember we found Tendu at 17
I would not remove Ashwin and Gambhir One bad series is no reason to remove a new spinner, I believe he will come good, he is young and hardly experienced and has done good before. You cannot base your decisions on 1 series or else you should also have Kohli in your list As for Gambhir, I believe he will eventaully come good, he is slowly finding his rythm and we have no replacement openers. But I agree with the rest. Yuvi was never a test player, Sachin's time has come, Dhoni has to go from tests, Zaheer and Ishant can be dropped
Gambhir is terrific talent and I always backed him but he seems to be in some kind of pressure to perform and too indecisive when he comes to bat everytime..He has shown in the past that he has an ability to grind it, which he is not doing and a break would do him a world of good. As far as Ashwin, he needs some fine tuning , I was little harsh and may deserve more chances.