Cristiano Ronaldo 96M in 10 SECONDS vs Atletico Madrid

Raghav_12

Whats so wow worthy? In the video Raghav posted' date=' he didn't score a goal. :confused:[/quote'] Indian national record for 100 m race is 10.30 secs and here a person who doesn't even specialize in that particular sport (short distance races) seems to be doing much better than that indian record. 96 M in 10 sec would translate in 10.05 secs for 100m. That too after being on field for more than 75 mins. Hope it impresses you now :cantstop:

Indian national record for 100 m race is 10.30 secs and here a person who doesn't even specialize in that particular sport (short distance races) seems to be doing much better than that indian record. 96 M in 10 sec would translate in 10.05 secs for 100m. That too after being on field for more than 75 mins. Hope it impresses you now :cantstop:
how did u measure the distance?

how did u measure the distance?
I went by the title of the video, assuming that to be true. He ran completely from one end to other end of field, so distance would have been measured by that. Anyways measurement of distance is not big task and my "wow" was based on fact "96 M in 10 sec"

thats not 96 m' date='close to 80-85..football athletes do take sprint training when they orient themselves for counter attacking game..though have to say c ron was always a fast sprinter,from his lisbon days[/quote'] Agree with that. It doesn't seem to be full 96m. Should be less than that. However as you mentioned that Footballers train for sprint as well and some of them are freakingly fast. I have come across a discussion where Theo Walcott was being discussed as somebody who can run 100 m in 9.99 sec. http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?p=28637346 Now, that speed would have slotted him for an olympic gold in not so distance past of mid 80's. Honestly, I doubt that number on Walcott's speed. But unarguable they are super fast.