Sachin will be Criticized..

RockStar

What do u guys say...??:sad_smile: He was on batting 90 odd run with the team still needing 150+ to win and he still played a rash shot(just to get his 100 and without even thinking of the score the team is chasing..).If he was in such deep pain he should have just retired and should have come after taking some treatment.Since the team is chasing such a huge score his wicket was more valuable than anything else... This is wat i heard Ian Chappell and Ravi Shastri Discussing..just after sach got out And if india go on to lose this match, I'm scared that this media people might go after sachin like anything(i think u people understand wat i mean to say) which is what i don't want after such a knock from the master....:cry_smile:

BUT he should be criticized for not walking off at that time .... he could have come back later. That was selfish
thats wat my point is..i think he was partially wrong there...:confused_smile:..should have walked off straight away...but its gambhir mistake also..instead of relieving the pressure of sachin by hitting fours(PP was still on mind u)he made it look like because sachin is not taking singles so he is not playing well..saala selfish kahi kaa..and because of this sachin had to take risk of going over the top...
Yeah' date=' playing with the pain for the good of the team is indeed selfish.[/quote'] Anakin, its not that simple. At some point you have to make that tough call. Was he as effective on the field at that time? NO He would indeed have to play a risky game ... go all out for big shots and due to the injury, potentially get out. He i is experienced enough to understand that it was in the team's interest for him to come off and maybe come back later ... a bit rested and with a runner. Instead he chose to stay on and try and get his 100 then. We sawa the result
Anakin, its not that simple. At some point you have to make that tough call. Was he as effective on the field at that time? NO He would indeed have to play a risky game ... go all out for big shots and due to the injury, potentially get out. He i is experienced enough to understand that it was in the team's interest for him to come off and maybe come back later ... a bit rested and with a runner. Instead he chose to stay on and try and get his 100 then. We sawa the result
He was still going strong with the pain, and it's not just a simple thing to go away and come back and start hitting right away. So in his mind, few more runs like 30-40 in the partnership would be worth more. But GG was putting too much pressure by eating up balls. And shi.t happens, you get out to bad balls even when not cramping. He should've taken a runner, but he never likes to do that and there is a good reason why (not because it was SCG, although it didn't help).