Reminder: Few hours to go select your team for SS

kabira

Re: Reminder: Few hours to go select your team for SS this guys have submitted teams so far 1. observer1 : 0 1. ravi : 0 1. gator : 0 1. shwetabh : 0 1. predator_05 : 0 1. DesiChap : 0 1. dada_rocks : 0 1. bornalibran : 0 1. radhika : 0 1. count dooku : 0 1. BossBhai : 0 1. koksmayu : 0 1. raj : 0 1. atul : 0 1. talksport : 0 1. sm332 : 0 1. rajeev : 0 1. Mandrake : 0 1. neoaggie : 0 1. avs1980 : 0 1. gullu : 0 1. yoda : 0 1. theguyinallblue : 0 1. Gambit : 0 1. kabira : 0 1. zooter : 0 1. Anakin : 0 1. Dhondy : 0 1. Sam : 0 1. jf1gp_1 : 0 1. varun : 0 1. kallumama : 0 1. meetnewmrindia I have figured out way to change rules. Will you guys be able to resubmit your team...I am not changing many rules..Just relaxing few rules..Right now you have to have min. 5 player from each team. I want to relax it to 2..you can keep your eggs in one basket if you want to. You can select 12 players minimum 4 bowlers and minimum 6 batters. Best XI will count. Can you all make changes before the game??

Re: Reminder: Few hours to go select your team for SS KS, it'll be better to have a different SS for the Tests. Also, you'll need to modify the matches table schema a bit to include a field for the number of days that the match is for (5 for tests, and 1 for one dayers.), so that the start_time can be used along side the number of days (in the icfssd daemon script) - just grep for start_time in all the scripts, and see where all it is used.