Delhi Gangrape | Four accused sentenced to death

Tiger80

As if intentionally pedaling blatant lies about the death of the constable weren't enough. These guys haven't learned anything from their 26/11 exploits, where they unwittingly gave live feeds to the handlers. Such channels should just have their licenses revoked by the I&B ministry.
What lies?

See above. Some channels were being leaked info that he was stabbed, llynched and what not. And then they picked up 8 random people and leaked that these were from opposition parties/supporters deliberately. Media ran all of this without verifying especially some government slanted channels. Gave government a out for the lathi charge and to sidetrack their incompetence without even questioning that footage and eyewtiness' that said he got a heart attack. Plus same was also said by the medical superitendent treating him in RML. Then yesterday a lie was perpetuated again where the The post mortem very conveniently says "myocardial infarction and its implication that could be precipitated by multiple ante-mortem (before death) injuries to neck and chest produced by blunt force impact." but was reported without any stress on the word "could", as if it hundred 100% showed that he had died of injury due to ACP dwivedi saying so. Then police was again yesterday on every channel saying that he hadn't received CPR, which is so absurd that you don't even have to be a doctor to realize. According to their version, a man declared brought dead initially was revived without giving CPR which could have broken the ribs as shown in autopsy. It's so obvious what is happening here.

Also, the 8 people arrested were arrested without any evidence and were bailed out by magistrate at that time scolding the police, but media took 3 days before the protests stopped to question it. Pretty convenient. And then they didn't report the "media adivsory" issued by government either, which is almost like a emergency measure.

Capital punishment would imply a quick death. Life imprisonment would mean the tax payer would clothe, feed and house these bastards in Indian jails for the next 20 - 30 years. Either way, these bastards would get off lightly considering the heinous nature of their crime.
There is absolutely no way they can be adequately punished. However, a capital punishment will serve better as a deterrent for other such animals in the society.

^It also seems one of the attackers would be let off with a slap on the wrist since he is a minor and "couldn't control his urges".
The prosecution can seek to charge him as an adult since he has committed an adult crime. If the court permits, that can be done. It's very rare, but so is the crime.

Ok now from Mumbai .. that too of a Physically challenged girl http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Physically-challenged-minor-girl-raped-in-Mumbai/articleshow/17779271.cms

MUMBAI: A physically challenged minor girl was allegedly raped by two men in the suburban Chembur area of Mumbai, police said on Thursday. The two accused took the 15-year-old girl, who is hearing and speech impaired, to a toilet in Chembur area yesterday afternoon and allegedly raped her. The victim lived in a shanty with her parents in Chembur, police said, adding that a case has been registered against the two unknown persons while the girl has been sent for medical examination. However, the police is finding it difficult to identify the culprits as the victim was not in a position to provide details. Police suspect that the accused could be from the same area.

Pranab Mujherjee's son calls the protestors "dented-painted" women (not sure what the phrase means).

New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee's son and Congress's sitting MP from Jangipur has made a sexist comment that has already created a political storm and is bound to embarrass his father. Pranab Mukherjee's son said it's fashionable to attend protest march now, while was speaking at an event in West Bengal. Abhijit Mukherjee said that dented and painted women protesters in Delhi went to discotheques and then turned up at India Gate to express outrage over the gangrape in Delhi. He also said that they were not in touch with ground realities. "What's basically happening in Delhi is a lot like Egypt or elsewhere, where there's something called the spring revolution, which has very little connection with ground realities. In India, staging candle-lit marches, going to discotheques - we did all this during our student life too, we were students too - I know every well what kind of character students should have. Those who claim to be students - I can see many beautiful women among them - highly dented-painted (sic) - they're giving interviews on TV, they've brought their children to show them the scenes. I have grave doubts whether they're students, because women of that age are generally not students," Abhijit Mukherjee said. However, he later backtracked on his statement saying he was misquoted. "I never said what is being said. My statement was about a 35-36 year old woman protester. It's not a student movement. I apologise if someone's sentiment is hurt. I have no intention to insult any woman," he said while speaking to CNN-IBN Deputy Editor Sagarika Ghose. This comes amidst protests in Delhi against the brutal gangrape of a 23-year-old medical student in a moving bus in Delhi. The protests at India Gate turned violent on Sunday and the police lathicharged protesters and fired water cannons and tear gas shells on them. Water cannons and tear gas shells were also used on Saturday when protesters tried to enter the Rashtrapati Bhawan.

If a cop can die of cardiac arrest from receiving blows to his body why was he posted in a volatile and risky situation in the first place? Regular physical checks would have revealed his heart condition and he should have been assigned a desk job. It should be the department that should be questioned for his death.

Pranab Mujherjee's son calls the protestors "dented-painted" women (not sure what the phrase means).
He's the president's son, who cares .. OR This is the president's son, one who has access to the best of education and resources in the entire country :wall:

On Facebook some mofos are blaming Biharis..... sala idiots are acting holier than thou .. I have seen the posts with biharis in quotes .. stupid morons will never learn that the problem is in the society and to an extent in all of us ...
Because most of the crimes in big cities are committed by Biharis . Now it has become necessary to highlight the identity of the rapist . When people read about a Bihari link to every second crime reported in the newspapers then its natural to pass out some generalisations . http://m.indianexpress.com/news/%22bihar-worker-tied-to-post-painted-black-in-kerala%22/1050194/ Ek Bihari ki Dukhbari daastaan ka latest kissa - Ab kya kare reputation hi aisi choro aur balatkariyo wali hai enki thoda to bhugatna padega hi .

He's the president's son, who cares .. OR This is the president's son, one who has access to the best of education and resources in the entire country :wall:
Now Mukherjee's daughter expresses shock at her brother's comments.
: President Pranab Mukherjee's daughter Sharmishtha Mukherjee expressed shock at her brother's remark on anti-rape protesters and aplogised for it. "I'm utterly shocked and shaken and I really apologise on my brother's behalf." Sharmishtha said. President Pranab Mukherjee's son and Congress's sitting MP from Jangipur Abhijit Mukherjee sparked outrage after he called anti-rape protesters at India Gate 'dented-painted women'. His sister Sharmishtha said she was highly embarrassed with this remark. "I don't know in what context my brother said that, it's highly insensitive. I'm embarrassed," she said. When asked whether her father would have approved of the remark, Sharmishtha, "My father certainly would disagree with my brother's view. I humbly apologise on my brother's behalf. I'm disappointed," she said.

The level of apathy shown by these supposedly educated "intellectuals" is disturbing to say the least. In the short term, prevention is better than a cure. A change of attitudes is not going to happen anytime soon, despite the crocodile tears and lip service given by those supposed to enforce the law.

Baby girl, who was raped, dies in hospital VADODARA: The two-year-old girl, who was allegedly raped by a house guest in Halol town of Panchmahal district last week, died at a hospital here on Monday night. The accused had tied up her hands and legs and raped her on December 21. The victim was admitted to SSG Hospital with severely damaged private parts. Her condition was critical from the time she was admitted to the hospital but she suffered an infection and developed septicaemia on Monday that led to her death. "She was brought to SSG Hospital early on Saturday morning and we had put her on ventilator. Her condition deteriorated on Monday as her chest got filled with fluid," said Dr Rajeev Deveshwar, superintendent of the hospital. Police have added murder charges in the FIR registered against the accused, identified as Keshavraj Joshi, from Nepal. The girl was cremated in Halol. "I have seen the protests over the gang rape in Delhi. But no one seems to be bothered about my two-year-old girl who died after being raped," the father said. "No one from the government or even district administration has bothered to pay us a visit. My only request to the government is to hang the accused who committed such heinous crime," the father said. There should be no debate in cases like this one and gang rapes.Death penalty is the only option.
I wonder why did God made this earth and human beings..Its really upsetting..there is no difference between humans and animals..why are we living when we cant teach this kind of people a lesson..and govt. official are just waste..its better not to have a govt..