B kumar

badmash

He starts at about 125kmph and reaches about 130... No doubt about his swing or seam position..But I doubt his performance in longer run...He can be smacked all over in death overs. He Can do just one job like today..Bowl Out your all overs in start and try to get some wickets..

:hatsoff: on a superb bowling performance under pressure..... he far out-bowled veterns like unlucky sharma, uv, jaddu, n co..... I really like him as a new ball option strictly in LOIs... if he can do only one thing (ie swing the new ball with amazing control) but do that in expert mode, then he is a big plus as we tend to bleed runs at the beginning, in the middle-overs, and then at the death.... so this might at least help the first phase of our LOI bowling issues. I'm sure he can get the new ball to talk because he uses his wrists more so than the bowling conditions.... he has picked bucket loads of wickets in the ranji recently so he has bowled well in worse conditions against teams where even number 9 or 10 can score a double ton

:hatsoff: on a superb bowling performance under pressure..... he far out-bowled veterns like unlucky sharma, uv, jaddu, n co..... I really like him as a new ball option strictly in LOIs... if he can do only one thing (ie swing the new ball with amazing control) but do that in expert mode, then he is a big plus as we tend to bleed runs at the beginning, in the middle-overs, and then at the death.... so this might at least help the first phase of our LOI bowling issues. I'm sure he can get the new ball to talk because he uses his wrists more so than the bowling conditions.... he has picked bucket loads of wickets in the ranji recently so he has bowled well in worse conditions against teams where even number 9 or 10 can score a double ton
He has a whippy kind of action similar to Anderson, so the ball will hurry to the batsman more than what the speedguns show. So we should not judge the pace just by what the speed guns show.