Shoaib injures Asif in a dressing room spat

Don

Asif injured in dressing room spat Cricinfo staff September 6, 2007 spacer.gif Pakistan's preparations for the Twenty20 World Cup have been rocked by an "incident" between Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif in Johannesburg which has led to the latter injuring his leg. According to sources, the two were involved in a dressing room spat which resulted in Asif being struck by a bat on his left thigh. The injury is not thought to be anything more serious than a bruise but a team investigation into the matter is now pending and an announcement is expected tomorrow. Ahsan Malik, the board spokesman currently traveling with the team, confirmed to Cricinfo that an incident had taken place though refused to expand on the details. "There was an incident between Shoaib and Asif in the dressing room soon after practice today. I cannot give any details on the matter. Asif has a bruise on his left thigh but he has had X-rays and has been cleared. He is fine as far as I am aware. "The team management is carrying out an investigation into the matter and the results are expected tomorrow. We cannot say anything right now about sending players back or replacements," Malik added. Whatever the nature of actual events, the incident is likely to have serious repercussions for Shoaib, who is already on probation for a disciplinary breach last month. Shoaib was fined for leaving a training camp in Karachi without seeking permission last month, but after two hearings the fine was suspended and Shoaib placed on a six-week probationary period. Whatever the immediate future of the two players, Pakistan's preparations are likely to be hit hard. The side had arrived in Johannesburg earlier today after an impressive performance in a four-nation warm-up tournament in Nairobi, Kenya. Pakistan were optimistic about their chances in the tournament, in some part due to the potential appearance of Shoaib, Asif and Umar Gul in their first-choice attack. The chances of the trio, who have never appeared together in a Test or an ODI, doing so here are now unlikely. The development bears an eerie resemblance to the doping scandal which saw Shoaib and Asif return to Pakistan on the eve of their opening ICC Champions Trophy match last year. It also continues a catastrophic spiral into chaos that began with the fiasco at the Oval Test last year and has continued unabated since, taking in captaincy and administrative changes, the doping scandal, an early World Cup exit and Bob Woolmer's death at the same event. Pakistan play their first match of the tournament on September 12 against Scotland 50 BUCKS says they fought because asif blamed him being banned cuz of the the nanroll incident.

Shoaib tried to break asif's Leg...jealousy ???? Asif injured in dressing room spat Pakistan's preparations for the Twenty20 World Cup have been rocked by an "incident" between Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif in Johannesburg which has led to the latter injuring his leg. According to sources, the two were involved in a dressing room spat which resulted in Asif being struck by a bat on his left thigh. The injury is not thought to be anything more serious than a bruise but a team investigation into the matter is now pending and an announcement is expected tomorrow. Ahsan Malik, the board spokesman currently traveling with the team, confirmed to Cricinfo that an incident had taken place though refused to expand on the details. "There was an incident between Shoaib and Asif in the dressing room soon after practice today. I cannot give any details on the matter. Asif has a bruise on his left thigh but he has had X-rays and has been cleared. He is fine as far as I am aware. "The team management is carrying out an investigation into the matter and the results are expected tomorrow. We cannot say anything right now about sending players back or replacements," Malik added. Whatever the nature of actual events, the incident is likely to have serious repercussions for Shoaib, who is already on probation for a disciplinary breach last month. Shoaib was fined for leaving a training camp in Karachi without seeking permission last month, but after two hearings the fine was suspended and Shoaib placed on a six-week probationary period. Whatever the immediate future of the two players, Pakistan's preparations are likely to be hit hard. The side had arrived in Johannesburg earlier today after an impressive performance in a four-nation warm-up tournament in Nairobi, Kenya. Pakistan were optimistic about their chances in the tournament, in some part due to the potential appearance of Shoaib, Asif and Umar Gul in their first-choice attack. The chances of the trio, who have never appeared together in a Test or an ODI, doing so here are now unlikely. The development bears an eerie resemblance to the doping scandal which saw Shoaib and Asif return to Pakistan on the eve of their opening ICC Champions Trophy match last year. It also continues a catastrophic spiral into chaos that began with the fiasco at the Oval Test last year and has continued unabated since, taking in captaincy and administrative changes, the doping scandal, an early World Cup exit and Bob Woolmer's death at the same event. Pakistan play their first match of the tournament on September 12 against Scotland. http://content-gulf.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/309867.html

Impossible. This cannot happen in such a talunted team. I know what happened. Shoaib and Asif were sleeping in a charpai, when the evil Darrel Hair crawled under the charpai and tried to scare them. But he stood up, forgetting how fat he was, and the charpai became twopai because two of the legs broke. One of the legs hit Asif, causing an evil Zionist bruise on his thigh, while the other leg was used by Shoaib as toothpick (he is so strong from all that naan roll and meat, ordinary tooth picks are too puny for him). The evil Indian media observed all this from the saamne wali khidki and published the trash that they usually do, like they did about Chacha Bob, who was in fact an American stooge and Darrel Hair's twin brother. That's why they looked similar. And what were the rest of the players doing while all this was going on? They were eating halaal sonpapri under the eagle eye of coach Losun, 10 on this side of charpai, 10 on the other side, in preparation for the 20-20. (Afridi insisted it was 10-10 and not 20-20).

Impossible. This cannot happen in such a talunted team. I know what happened. Shoaib and Asif were sleeping in a charpai, when the evil Darrel Hair crawled under the charpai and tried to scare them. But he stood up, forgetting how fat he was, and the charpai became twopai because two of the legs broke. One of the legs hit Asif, causing an evil Zionist bruise on his thigh, while the other leg was used by Shoaib as toothpick (he is so strong from all that naan roll and meat, ordinary tooth picks are too puny for him). The evil Indian media observed all this from the saamne wali khidki and published the trash that they usually do, like they did about Chacha Bob, who was in fact an American stooge and Darrel Hair's twin brother. That's why they looked similar. And what were the rest of the players doing while all this was going on? They were eating halaal sonpapri under the eagle eye of coach Losun, 10 on this side of charpai, 10 on the other side, in preparation for the 20-20. (Afridi insisted it was 10-10 and not 20-20).
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I got this secret footage to accompany your story : 22399251.jpg
Dhondy is my childhood hero :two_thumbs_up:
I know u now..:D
No , I am not what you think I am ! The poster in PP routinely posts stuff from here in their website. I initially thought he was Dhondy because he cut and pasted Dhondy's post verbatim but realiized that it can't be Dhondy because Dhondy's posts are class apart plus the fact that he posts using the same moniker in PP. BTW.I don't post in PakPassion , I just browse their website and I have to admit that their are some quality posters in PP also.
No ' date=' I am not what you think I am ! The poster in PP routinely posts stuff from here in their website. I initially thought he was Dhondy because he cut and pasted Dhondy's post verbatim but realiized that it can't be Dhondy because Dhondy's posts are class apart plus the fact that he posts using the same moniker in PP. BTW.I don't post in PakPassion , I just browse their website and I have to admit that their are some quality posters in PP also.[/quote'] well i dont post there either.. but i tot hes one hella poster.. i remem he was taking on someone there with full powerhouse.. cudnt imagine hes jus copying stuffs.. yeah i remem tht post of dhondy too ok its clarified now.:D