Misery and woe: The 'vent your fury here' thread

Sooda

Re: Misery and woe: The 'vent your fury here' thread ^^ more than umpires, i think IND lost the plot, Day 2 onwards. Saffies won more sessions than IND. deserved win. having said that, IND made a game try of drawing this one. nobody expected match to last till last session of Day 5.

Re: Misery and woe: The 'vent your fury here' thread Umpires at fault but only partly. Lets face it. We were rubbish. The batting needs a serious kick up its collective backside

:duh: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :salute: :salute: :thunder: :thunder: :thunder: :007: :007: :morons: :morons: :morons: :rant::rant::rant: :hammer: :hammer: :stone: :stone: :stone:
loll

Re: Misery and woe: The 'vent your fury here' thread Bunch of overpaid aholes. Worst of all is Sehwag. I have simply lost respect for this guy after this test series. Absolutely facking irresponsible cricketer on whom you can't depend to score even a single facking run.

Re: Misery and woe: The 'vent your fury here' thread Misery is word that truly is made for me.....I follow Toronto Maple Leafs, Newcastle United, And Indian Cricket......Sport Gods look down on me and torcher me personally......They see that i'm finally starting to enjoy sports...and then he starts with injuries or bad luck loses......why oh why do i never get to enjoy a victory and if i do its short lived. I feel like couple of pints of Guiness tonight to ease the pain. Hopefully there is enough magic in the last game to give me a glimmer of hope.