2013 Australian Open

Clarke

I was hoping for a final bertween Serena and Sharapova. Would have been good Tennis. :-(
Sharapova is smoking all her opponents. I mean so was Serena uptil Sloane happend today. If Azarenka beat Sloane, I beleive Sharapova will have better chance. If Sloane beats Vika Azarenka, then I believe Sloane is in top form and will clean sweep even Maria. I think Sharapova to regain Australian open here.

Sharapova is smoking all her opponents. I mean so was Serena uptil Sloane happend today. If Azarenka beat Sloane, I beleive Sharapova will have better chance. If Sloane beats Vika Azarenka, then I believe Sloane is in top form and will clean sweep even Maria. I think Sharapova to regain Australian open here.
Wasn't watching match but heard that Serena was struggling with fitness in second set. That might have helped Slaone. Even if that didn't make significant difference, I would doubt Sloane would challenge Sharapova the way Serena would have. In fact a completely fit Serena plays ar different level than any of the women on circuit. I may be opening up a long debate here, but I believe that Serena is best ever women tennis player.

It's relaly hard to imagine who will win this Australian Open. Federer, well you can never rule him out. Murray is in the form of his life. Smoking all opponents in straight sets as he enters semis to meet Federer. I think Murray would for lot of people might start as favorite as he goes in with out losing a set in his last game, but then people shouldn't forget that even though Federer had to work really hard to win his q/f against Tsonga, Tsonga was in red hot form and was a pretty tough opponent. On other side of draw, Djokovic is playing like a horse. Freakin too hard to beat. The longer the game gets, the better he starts responding. Ferrer would like to change the history. He can match. One word for Ferrer "Believe" This guy can do it.

ferrer is an easy passage to the next round for the top 4 players,feel sorry for the crowd,deprived of a good match..happy that shriekapova is kicked out,now hoping li na beats woot woot vika in the finals.. federer- murray should be a delight

Federer is 31, age and fatigue showed in the final set. He just played a 5 setter 2 nights ago. What this means is we've got a final between the top 2 players in the world despite what the rankings say. However it's the most boring match up of the top 4. Murray and Djokovic tend to neutralise each other a lot. Hoping for a Nole win, hope he doesn't mess up like he did in the US Open.

Brilliant from both guys to put on a show here. 5 setter is all what you need between these guys and one can't ask for better than this. WELL DONE Murray. Clearly the better player. One can't predict the final. Anyone can win this.
Considering the dazzling display that Nole put a night ago against Ferror, I'll not risk even my single penny against him. Personally I would like Murray to win, but that is not going to happen. Djoko is in sublime form and only a fit Nadal could have stopped him. Murray took rather long time to put away an erratic and below par Federer. Djoko will win this so easily that he'll not even tear apart his t after match.

Considering the dazzling display that Nole put a night ago against Ferror, I'll not risk even my single penny against him. Personally I would like Murray to win, but that is not going to happen. Djoko is in sublime form and only a fit Nadal could have stopped him. Murray took rather long time to put away an erratic and below par Federer. Djoko will win this so easily that he'll not even tear apart his t after match.
Man same thing happen in US OPEN. Nole looked unstoppable but lost to Andy. As Nole looks to be in great touch, Andy seems to be in the form of his life. Great tennis since Olympics. Unstoppable.

Fed does not have the legs in the best of 5 matches anymore to keep up with Nole and Murray, Rafa who are amongst the fittest sportspeople in the world. Theyre far too physical these matches on the hards especially. On grass where points are shorter youd still give him a chance.