Sexual violence against women in India

rageaddict

Kasaragod, Dec 17, 2012 In yet another incident of sexual abuse of minors by their kin in Kerala, a 14-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her brother and his friend over the last two years. Both of them, hailing from Pavoor in Kasargod district, have been taken into custody, police said. They said the girl had also been taken to various places in Karnataka and raped. The incident came to light when the girl was questioned by police recently after she was found in a hotel here along with four others late at night. More persons are suspected to be involved and a detailed investigation has already begun, police said. Kerala has been witness to such incidents over the last few weeks, the first being of a 17-year-old girl allegedly raped by her father and seven others at Paravoor in Ernakulam district over the last one year. In another incident from that district, a six-year-old girl was allegedly sexually abused by her 40-year-old father for six months after she was forced to drink alcohol. The man is absconding. At Dharmadom in Thalassery in Kannur district, a 13-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her father, 15-year-old brother and uncles for nearly two years. One of the accused died recently. http://www.deccanherald.com/content/299106/kerala-girl-raped-brother-friend.html A day year old incident but worth mentioning as these incidents of " Incest Rapes " in Kerala are making a regular mention in newspapers these days but with little attention of anyone .

What the hell is happening in india nowadays?????????????????? I feel like coming to india with about 50 of my mates and beating the living sh*t out of these sick sick sick beasts!!!!!!!!!!!! I know theres sickos everywhere but everyday theres new sickening incidents of rapes..women being molested and harrased!! People need to stand up to these sick beasts! No offence utalk please...but we cuss pakis all day long for being sickos n treating women as second class citizens....are we any better????????? SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is happening in india nowadays?????????????????? I feel like coming to india with about 50 of my mates and beating the living sh*t out of these sick sick sick beasts!!!!!!!!!!!! I know theres sickos everywhere but everyday theres new sickening incidents of rapes..women being molested and harrased!! People need to stand up to these sick beasts! No offence utalk please...but we cuss pakis all day long for being sickos n treating women as second class citizens....are we any better????????? SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel the same and feel so helpless :((

Society needs to be educated. On one hand we talk about our religious and social values where women are given more respect then western countries and then incidents like this occur in our countries.
No matter how much we blabber, things like this will keep happening...its inside the peoples brains...they are sick up there...barely anyway to fix that

The other day I picked up the news paper and there were two rape stories- one victim wad 4 years old and the other 63 years old. I wondered WTF is wrong with people? Then the other day there were 4 crimes reported on the same day. One rape, one corporal punishment, one neighbor throwing acid on a noisy kid playing outside her home and another crime I can't remember - the victims in each case were 4 years olds. Again, WTF is wrong with people?

Some more Incest news reported from God's own country : Three more cases of abuse surface in Kerala Thiruvananthapuram, Dec 18, 2012, DHNS: There is no let-up in abuse of minor girls in Kerala with three new cases being reported on Tuesday. In two cases the culprits were father and uncle and in the third a neighbour. The police on Tuesday arrested Honey, 45, a native of Mannuthy near Thrissur, following a complaint by his wife that their 10-year-old daughter was being abused by him. Medical examination has confirmed that the class five girl was sexually assaulted. Police said when the girl complained of chronic fatigue the mother managed to elicit the reason. To the mother’s shock, the girl disclosed that she had been molested by her father for the past two years. She said that Honey used to take her to the canteen of a private hospital, run by him, and abused her several times. Honey told the police tha the had abused their daughter to avenge for his wife’s alleged extramarital affair. In another incident, a 13-year-old-girl was molested by her uncle at Kilikollor near Kollam. The girl, a class eight student has been staying with her uncle’s family since it is convenient for her to attend school. At Thiroor in Malappuram district, a 15-year-old girl was molested by her neighbour. Niyas, 25, molested her a few months back and threatened her of dire consequences in the event she disclosed the incident. http://www.deccanherald.com/content/299430/three-more-cases-abuse-surface.html

I doubt this is something new. People have started going to the police and reporting such cases.Earlier such cases were never allowed to come out. These are just the ones that see the light of thr day....the ones that stay under the collective family honor are much more.

I doubt this is something new. People have started going to the police and reporting such cases.Earlier such cases were never allowed to come out. These are just the ones that see the light of thr day....the ones that stay under the collective family honor are much more.
:agree:

Punjab: Gangraped, threatened, minor kills self

SAMANA (PATIALA): In a shocking incident that took place in village Badshahpur in SamanaÃÔ Ghagga area in Patiala, a 17-year-old girl has committed suicide over a month after she was allegedly gangraped. The girl has left a suicide note behind in which she stated that she and her family were being harassed following the rape. The girl was allegedly summoned to the police station repeatedly after she mustered up the courage to file a case despite threats from the accused men. However, the cops allegedly refused to register a case and she was humiliated and embarrassed and her family threatened to strike a compromise with the accused. The girl was raped by two men from the same village on November 13, the day of Diwali. Following the alleged harassment at the hands of both the police and the accused, she ended her life last night by consuming poison. The family of the victim alleged that the police did not act on their complaint against the accused and it was only after the girl committed suicide that the police arrested two men accused of the crime and their two accomplices including a woman. The girlÃÔ family also alleged that the local police officials intentionally asked the girl insensate and boorish questions when she went to file a complaint. "The police told me that I was lying about the crime and threatened that they would file a case against me," the mother alleged. Just two days back, the victim had, in a televised statement, said she was raped but no one was ready to help her. "There were two men who kidnapped me and then raped me, the girl had said on camera. The mother of the victim said the men had picked up the girl in a van and raped her. The mother further alleged that instead of registering their complaint and acting on it, the policemen troubled them in an attempt to make them strike a compromise with the accused men. Meanwhile, in a face-saving exercise, the police today arrested the two accused along with a woman who had allegedly helped them rape the girl. IG (Patiala Zone) Paramjit Singh Gill said DSP Harpreet Singh Dhaliwal has been suspended while ASI Naib Singh and SHO sub inspector Gursharan Singh who had refused to register an FIR against the accused have been dismissed. http://punjabnewsline.com/news/Patiala_-Forced-to-compromise-with-accused_-gangrape-victim-kills-self-.html
:facepalm: This girl appeared on TV , CNN IBN and yet no action was taken against the rapists.even in midst of outrage police did not take any action.