Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

Nfl Playoffs

YEAH BOY.. HERE IT IS. ROAD TO SUPER BOWL HAS STARTED. WHOM DO YOU FANCY? I am looking forward to Seatle vs Red skins game. Seatle has been scoring plenty off late but Skins have got 7 wins in a row .They were looking decent and all of a sudden they have started looking good under new MAN RG3. So where are patriots fans and Broncos and the Mannings??

Yeah these playoffs seem cool- some new teams expected to do well besides the usual suspects My Giants & Bucs both out so just looking for some good competitive football will be nice to see Manning completing his comeback with a SB win or Adrian Peterson crowning his achievement with a ring

To be honest afc teams are pretty boring to watch Theres just no excitement compared to hard hitting 49ers, hugh scoring saints/packers, minnesota, giants, falcons,etc
Nahh nothing the NFC has can compare to Manning vs. Brady.

Anyone saw Ray Lewis enterance. Wow. Gave me some chills. What a player he has been for Ravens. Probably playing his last game. HOpefully not.
yeah it was something plus he can dance too :cantstop:

Mike Shanahan shows complete moronic coaching in Skins-Hawks game Leaves badly injured QB in the game when he has a healthy kirk Cousins who is not a bad QB at all as backup :wall::wall::wall::wall:

If RG3 doesn't want to turn into a Mike Vick clone, he better learn to stay in the pocket and use that strong arm of his. I'm still not that impressed with Wilson. And Grigson better spend some of that cap money on getting Luck a NFL calibre Oline (and pretty much a new defence). It is a testament to his toughness that he kept coming back in the second half after getting hit left right and centre in the first.

If RG3 doesn't want to turn into a Mike Vick clone, he better learn to stay in the pocket and use that strong arm of his. I'm still not that impressed with Wilson. And Grigson better spend some of that cap money on getting Luck a NFL calibre Oline (and pretty much a new defence). It is a testament to his toughness that he kept coming back in the second half after getting hit left right and centre in the first.
+++ He's not going to last long and not long before Kirk Cousins takes his place. The redskins were smart enough to draft Kirk Cousins as well along with RG3. I agree with your assessment of Wilson. Very similar to RG3 but he has more pocket presence and better accuracy than RG3. Andrew Luck was getting really beat up yesterday but give credit to the Ravens D. They came out guns blazing for Ray Lewis' last home game.

While Andrew Luck may end being the best of the young QBs, Kaepernick is the most fun to watch. Rocket Arm and equally as effective in the running game as your Newton's, RG3s and Wilson's of the world. SF should be the favourite from here on.

While Andrew Luck may end being the best of the young QBs' date=' [b']Kaepernick is the most fun to watch. Rocket Arm and equally as effective in the running game as your Newton's, RG3s and Wilson's of the world. SF should be the favourite from here on.
True dat!!!

A very interesting matchup this week between 49ers and Atl. Atlanta do tend to struggle against mobile quarterback and man when Kaepernick runs, he RUNS. The good thing is that ATL are playing in the Georgia dome. NIners are more talented but Atlanta took the monkey off their back last week with a playoff win. It will be a close game but I think Falcons will edge out although I hope Niners win since I want to see a HArbaugh superbowl. And a rematch of last year's AFC championship between Ravens and Pats. Ravens have all the momentum and I predict they will pull out a win this time.

RAY LEWIS GOT so emitonal there during trophy ceremony. What an ending to his career it will be if he goes on with super bowl. Meanwhile, let's stand up for Harbaugh brothers. Both brothers are the coach for their respective franchise and will be battling against each other in the Super Bowl. Simply Great.

RAY LEWIS GOT so emitonal there during trophy ceremony. What an ending to his career it will be if he goes on with super bowl.
Pardon me, 'Tics, but the Ray Lewis love-fest is nauseating. On the field, Ray Lewis is an all-time great with few peers - Lawrence Taylor and maybe Dick Butkus had comparable careers at that position. But, the cult-hero status is undeserved - especially in light of his involvement in an Atlanta murder case. At best, he was part of a cover-up. And moreover, his "I am a soldier and this is war" schtick is insulting to the young men and women who lay their lives on the line for something way bigger than a football game. While I'd like to say "Good riddance," I don't believe we've seen the last of him. Rumors are that ESPN has warmed a chair for him in their studios. I will still pull for the Ravens and the apparently nicer Harbaugh to win. I like the way he, Ray Rice and Flacco handle themselves. And as a certified sap, I love Michael Oher's story.

cricaddict, I am kind of frustarted to see him crying all the time myself like during national anthem and stuff. You mentioned about the murder case, well I am not qualified enough to speak on that so I will rest that case but would love to know that. Well yeah I feel he will definitely be coming on some talk show.

Pardon me, 'Tics, but the Ray Lewis love-fest is nauseating. On the field, Ray Lewis is an all-time great with few peers - Lawrence Taylor and maybe Dick Butkus had comparable careers at that position. But, the cult-hero status is undeserved - especially in light of his involvement in an Atlanta murder case. At best, he was part of a cover-up. And moreover, his "I am a soldier and this is war" schtick is insulting to the young men and women who lay their lives on the line for something way bigger than a football game. While I'd like to say "Good riddance," I don't believe we've seen the last of him. Rumors are that ESPN has warmed a chair for him in their studios. I will still pull for the Ravens and the apparently nicer Harbaugh to win. I like the way he, Ray Rice and Flacco handle themselves. And as a certified sap, I love Michael Oher's story.
+1

Whenever Ray Lewis was shown crying/praying, I changed channels. It is all about me, me, me for Mr. everything. Can't wait for him to go to ESPN, which I have stopped watching.

cricaddict, I am kind of frustarted to see him crying all the time myself like during national anthem and stuff. You mentioned about the murder case, well I am not qualified enough to speak on that so I will rest that case but would love to know that. Well yeah I feel he will definitely be coming on some talk show.
Here's the story, 'tics. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/