Transfer rumours and news thread -- 2013/14

Sidhoni

^ Excellent, I was just thinking today about how this transfer should happen. AM need a striker to replace Falcao and Villa though well past his best will still score with the service he gets there. They still need another striker- Negredo or Yilmaz. And hopefully Barca will make a serious bid for Aubemeyang.

^Well I agree in part. he seems to not quite cut it in the biggest matches but hes a finisher Gomez, cannot argue with his record, he scores goals. Fio have a good attacking side...Jovetic, Valero, have signed Joaquin from Malaga too.. theyll create for him.

Roma in talks to sign Strootman from PSV for 20 Mill. That is the kind of midfield player Man Utd need' date=' more so than Thiago Alcantara.[/quote'] i was so hoping from strootman but instead we got pretenders like zaha :(( that too for 17 mills,utter waste

Gone to Moncao Dortmund have singed Mkhtiriyan (sp) from Shakhtar to add to Aubemeyang who they signed a few days ago. I hope they keep Lewandowski and that there is an awesome front line. Maybe even an upgrade from Goetze and last season. I maintain Barca should have gone for Aubemeyang. he can play anywhere across a front three, pacy and scores goals. Would have been perfect to go with Neymar and Messi

bayern sell gomez to fiorentina for 17 mill .thats some good money bayern have got off a mediocre striker
Actually the more one thinks about this move, it looks a bargain for the Viola. His goals to matches ratio has been amongst the best in the world. If you think that Higuain seems to be worth close to 30 mill and even Benteke around 20 M or more. Gomez is a good bet to finish top scorer in Serie A. Missed oppo for the likes of Spurs and even Arsenal I think he would have been great for. I love to see the Serie A get up to one of the top in europe so its a good signing for the league.
was useless for bayern
he should have won them the CL final vs Chelsea, but 75 goals in 115 matches!! far from useless.