Prediction/Preview for tommorow

Doesn't look like a 300 pitch., 270-280 is the par score. Batting first has won it 17 times Batting second has won it 24 times. If RPS is taken instead of Aggy, India should bat first. If not field first. Including the famous 325 chase, India has also chased 271 on this pitch in the same series. Me thinks India should bat first. Batting first: India - 296 Eng - 272/8 Eng - 280, India - 281/5

India will again look to >> Sachin-Dada firing >> Yuvraj+Dhoni to fire in the middle >> Early wickets from Zaheer >> Spinners controlling the run-rate in the middle. >> Useful overs from Ganguly >> No dollies dropped in the field , solid out-fielding. If 4 out of the 6 happens , India wins.

India will again look to >> Sachin-Dada firing >> Yuvraj+Dhoni to fire in the middle >> Early wickets from Zaheer >> Spinners controlling the run-rate in the middle. >> Useful overs from Ganguly >> No dollies dropped in the field , solid out-fielding. If 4 out of the 6 happens , India wins.
But all this can be negated by some of Dravid's brilliant kaptaani..

The only thing Dravid can screw up in ODIs is selection and batting order. I hope he is not given a chance to do that. If i were Agarkar, I would be thanking my lucky stars once every hour, to be honest. Its amazing that a bowler as inconsisten and expensive as him , still continues to have the faith of the top-brass. Is that due to lack og options , or they have seen something in him that we havent, or just pure vested interests at work - God only knows. Agarkar is living on life-support. It could run out soon.

Sachin scoring tomorrow too. He seems un-outtable at the moment. ** Off-topic add-on* Just saw the highlights of Indian innings. Pure joy seeing Sachin's flicks of middle and off-stump off Anderson. when he plays that shot, we know he is in good form.

I still don't reckon India can win this one but am already happy with the number of wins India has claimed during this series. Call me pessimist but I don't trust India's consistency in ODIs. I hope they win the last one and make me change my mind. Despite all this I would like to see India thump the poms. Nothing like winning both ODI and test series. I don't personally worry much about a ODI series win but won't mind a favourable result.