Anti Virat Kohli Club

Yet to impress me in Tests..I don't care what others say about him. The only good innings I respect was that in Australia followed by a 50 where everyone failed. Pujara's 136 in Mumbai easily beats every 100s scored by Kohli. It was a tough pitch and he batted with Ashwin and the tail.
Oh no comparisons absolutely. Pujara averages in mid sixties, Kohli averages in his early forties. But he did make some decent contributions in this series - that 107, 34 and today's 41.
Yet to impress me in Tests..I don't care what others say about him. The only good innings I respect was that in Australia followed by a 50 where everyone failed. Pujara's 136 in Mumbai easily beats every 100s scored by Kohli. It was a tough pitch and he batted with Ashwin and the tail.
++
Had a decent series. But still chokes in his 30s. Today also Maxwell dropped a sitter when he was at 34.
its all about with what standard u measure his performance with... realistically he deserves all the credit in world for this series as for young batsman he played well but now some people say he is best youngster,best batsman etc then he falls short as others have easily out played him like pujara and even vijay and still has to score career defining inning but it will come and after that he will be much more comfortable in even tests.. over all good series for us kohli did well (my realistic standards ) and guys like vijay just surprised me:cantstop: who expected this ?:haha:
its all about with what standard u measure his performance with... realistically he deserves all the credit in world for this series as for young batsman he played well but now some people say he is best youngster,best batsman etc then he falls short as others have easily out played him like pujara and even vijay and still has to score career defining inning but it will come and after that he will be much more comfortable in even tests.. over all good series for us kohli did well (my realistic standards ) and guys like vijay just surprised me:cantstop: who expected this ?:haha:
Since you are loitering around doing nothing, please post the Top 5 averages of the Indian batsmen in this series.
Since you are loitering around doing nothing' date=' please post the Top 5 averages of the Indian batsmen in this series.[/quote'] i was going.. but then got call from friend that he will be late by 30 minutes.. im actually going to study :hysterical: let me check cric info .. i hate stats guru though :((
Looks like Saurav Da managed to cling on by the skin of his teeth after almost conceding the game in the last test. Not a bad outcome' date=' Kohli had a good series, averaged almost 60, was the fifth highest scorer of the series from either side, and Saurav also managed to stay on ICF.[/quote'] you should have hold yourself knowing your jinx-history. :csk::giggle:
Looks like Saurav Da managed to cling on by the skin of his teeth after almost conceding the game in the last test. Not a bad outcome' date=' Kohli had a good series, averaged almost 60, was the fifth highest scorer of the series from either side, and Saurav also managed to stay on ICF.[/quote'] Looks like you had a MASSIVE KLPD after posting all those obituaries of mine with such fervour. :laugh:
And his 'Johnson will rip us apart' thread also did amazingly well. :hysterical: :hatsoff: to Outy - the Nostradamus of ICF. Respect!
I am flattered that I get so much attention from you guys that people seem to remember my predictions and threads long after even I have forgotten about them. Truly humbled by the experience. :hatsoff:

OUTY'S PREMATURE EJACULATION

Yaar Saurav to gayo. :girly1: :((
Saurav to gayo :((
The founder of the club is quitting in a week or so and you guys are busy inducting new members.
But the founder's quitting has to do with the failure of the basic principles of the club - in fact the founder is so embarrassed at his fail that he is quitting not just the club but ICF as a whole.
No, he averages 104 right now. Keep the tissues ready for Saurav da.
:hysterical: :hysterical: PAWNED!
I am flattered that I get so much attention from you guys that people seem to remember my predictions and threads long after even I have forgotten about them. Truly humbled by the experience. :hatsoff:
More humbling experiences coming up. IPL is knocking on the door. :girly1: