Sandeep99

Anti Virat Kohli Club

Kohli-Mere Paas Form Pane Ke do do tarki Hai ...tring tring Mahela I have lost my form Could u Please Call us Mahela-Whats Ur Schedule ,Hmm we are busy Kohli- Rajiv Shukla Just send me Your IPL Contract Should I Delete it. Rahane-Aur doosra Virat Kohli -Get a Rhiti Sports Contract!! Rhiti Sports TEAM ME REHNA HAI TO RHITI SE HAAT MILANA HAI.

congrats AVKC take that haterzzzz:finger::finger::finger: it is our Anti Virat Kohli Club which changed the fortunes of team india:finger: A special thanks to our presidentsaab Saurav01 to come up with this great idea to change the course of this match and indian cricket forever also my hearty thanks to the members a)Sandeep99 b) Testplayer c) My Two Cents d) Myself e) Vibhash for their immense contribution in changing indian cricket's fortunes:finger: and a special thanks to our junior members SLICKR392, sabby2013 and India-KXIP fan for their infatuation towards our club:finger::finger: edit:appologies to the senior most junior member Lord for not mentioning his contribution with his trolling:finger:

:two_thumbs_up: It will show Indian cricket the right direction :agree:
Once Sourav Ganguly showed Indian cricket right direction. After a decade another Saurav01 showing right direction :clap:

take that haterzzzz:finger::finger::finger: it is our Anti Virat Kohli Club which changed the fortunes of team india:finger: A special thanks to our presidentsaab Saurav01 to come up with this great idea to change the course of this match and indian cricket forever also my hearty thanks to the members a)Sandeep99 b) Testplayer c) My Two Cents d) Myself e) Vibhash for their immense contribution in changing indian cricket's fortunes:finger: and a special thanks to our junior members SLICKR392, sabby2013 and India-KXIP fan for their infatuation towards our club:finger::finger:
:two_thumbs_up:

take that haterzzzz:finger::finger::finger: it is our Anti Virat Kohli Club which changed the fortunes of team india:finger: A special thanks to our presidentsaab Saurav01 to come up with this great idea to change the course of this match and indian cricket forever also my hearty thanks to the members a)Sandeep99 b) Testplayer c) My Two Cents d) Myself e) Vibhash for their immense contribution in changing indian cricket's fortunes:finger: and a special thanks to our junior members SLICKR392, sabby2013 and India-KXIP fan for their infatuation towards our club:finger::finger:
WTH,no mention of my contribution

lol @ Pujara fans itt. Pujara doesn't have as much fire and fighting spirit as Kohli. He is not from correct region to inherit that. He stays quiet all the time. Pujara for captain? Not even once, don't need such a non aggressive captain. Lacks leadership abilities. Good player though :nice: /thread

lol @ Pujara fans itt. Pujara doesn't have as much fire and fighting spirit as Kohli. He is not from correct region to inherit that. He stays quiet all the time. Pujara for captain? Not even once, don't need such a non aggressive captain. Lacks leadership abilities. Good player though :nice: /thread
What the hell..you and your regional venom :finger:

Now a Lankan is applying to join the club. No wonder he's anti-Kohli, Kohli has pwned the Lankans worse than Hanuman did in the Ramayana. :giggle:
Our prez has a good observation. :two_thumbs_up: