Anti Virat Kohli Club

I agree with the aim of this club any ftb should be exposed.
If you make FTB threads for your country players, you'll have to make 50 for the current lot and reserve another 100000 for the future. Kohli is not an FTB, and neither is that the aim of the club. The captaincy issue is a serious agenda of the club.
If you make FTB threads for your country players, you'll have to make 50 for the current lot and reserve another 100000 for the future. Kohli is not an FTB, and neither is that the aim of the club. The captaincy issue is a serious agenda of the club.
He is trust me, even sachin and gavasker were ftbs so what makes you think kohli is not, only a few players from the sc were not ftbs, saeed anwar being 1 of them.
ODIs: Virat Ave: 49.98 SR: 86.12 Rohit: Ave: 30.43 SR: 77.93 T20Is: Virat Ave: 34.87 SR: 130.37 Rohit: Ave: 29.50 SR: 127.64
You don't play Rohit regularly, then how will he perform at his best potential? He is given too less games, you play him in 1 ODI of series and expect him to thrash records. Give him proper place in team, trust him for 1 year non stop, give him vice-captaincy, tell him play your natural game we won't drop you, let him select his own batting position. Then you will see how he will overshadow Kohli. Don't judge a player after 10-20 games, let him play substantial amount of Cricket, he is relative new to Int. Cricket. I will post same Virat vs Rohit stat's in 2015 and ask you on this forum.