India v England in India, ODI bi-lateral series, 2013

he did well in the T20's & not the ODI's ... Eng series will decide his future
Yuvi was the Man of the Series in our last World Cup and he has not played a proper ODI series after his comeback from Cancer treatment. Have to give the guy some more time, I am sure he will back with a bang. An In-Form Yuvi is what has won us major ODI and T20 tournaments.
I would want Gambhir out as well. Pujara' date=' Rahane, Kohli, Raina, Jadeja all excellent fielders in top 7.[/quote'] totally... we desparately need reliable bats.. i.e pujara, rahana, kohli... our top order gets too eager to see each other in pavillion..
he'll score a single digit in the next game against the same English bowlers. Just because he scored one hundred doesn't mean he'll continue to score that every match
Well yes genius, no one is calling him a bradman. But his recent performances which have coincided with Gambhir's failures has put his name up. He deserves a go if Gambhir fails yet again.
Well yes genius, no one is calling him a bradman. But his recent performances which have coincided with Gambhir's failures has put his name up. He deserves a go if Gambhir fails yet again.
In that case let Delhi batting line up swap with all the spots in the national side. No one has performed except for Dhoni.