pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

Btw, on a sidenote has anyone been watching Times now and Arnab for the past 2/3 days ? Jhunjhunwala ‏@jhunjhunwala I think after the LOC killings of our soldiers Arnab Goswami will declare war on Pakistan tonight from Times Now Studio Rohan Joshi ‏@mojorojo It wouldn't surprise me at all if all future history books list "Cause of Worldwide Nuclear Winter" as "Arnab Goswami" All the other journalist taking sly digs on twitter.

Btw, on a sidenote has anyone been watching Times now and Arnab for the past 2/3 days ? Jhunjhunwala ‏@jhunjhunwala I think after the LOC killings of our soldiers Arnab Goswami will declare war on Pakistan tonight from Times Now Studio Rohan Joshi ‏@mojorojo It wouldn't surprise me at all if all future history books list "Cause of Worldwide Nuclear Winter" as "Arnab Goswami" All the other journalist taking sly digs on twitter.
this one by Jhunjhunwala was epic too
I think Arnab will cross the LOC tonight.Enter Pakistan.Finish off the entire Pakistan Army,kill Dawood,Hafiz Saeed & return by morning

RT Pak Admiral : "We are nuclear nation." Arnab Goswami : "You are a bankrupt nation. You are a failed state. You are breaking into pieces. The UnReal Times ‏@TheUnRealTimes Btw, Arnab Goswami actually drove the Pakistani dude to issue a nuclear threat on Television. True Indian WMD, Arnab is #Pakistan On 8th there were open nuclear threats being made. :p

Yes I am scared of likes of sarkar and you and hide my loyalties on ICF. Ganeshran and Lurker pls give me presidential security.
Read ur previous posts. U said POK people don't want pakistan rule in their land. Aren't u a simple example that POK people indeed support pak and they don't protest for freedom just becoz of that.:winky:

What do you guys think about removing both indian and Pak troops from LOC and deploying UN troops to guard the region till a peaceful resolution is reached (even if it takes 100 years)....
No it's India's domestic problem. Why would they want third party involved? International community is asleep and they aren't going to intervene unless both parties ask them to like they did in Bosnia and Iraq. Truth is both oppressive countries are happy with status quo. These shooting are freaking topi drama where poor army Jawans and normal public are merely pawn is power game.

The Indian excuse to not let a third party into these investigations is that they do not want to "internationalize" the issue. Well why the **** did you internationalize the 26?11 attacks as something the Pakistani government did. Why not let someone come and investigate this act ? Whats there to hide? ****ing liars