pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

O so lets just get shafted from behind and do nothing. Diplomatic prssure and total sanctions are only way. O so lets just invite their singers over for a nice concert and pretend nothing has happened. Untiil pak realise we have zero tolernace and will have NOTHING to do with them until they stop, trust me this will go on and on. They need us more then we need them. Plus no benefits in ties with these savages, only minuses
First we need to have any leverage for any sanctions to have any effect. At this time complete boycott won't affect them even slightly. For example, if i start boycotting a guy who i speak to once in a month, to ask for any thing. He'll just ignore me and carry on. But once i start speaking to him every day and have business relations with him that are benefitting him too, and then threaten boycott it will have some affect.

Indian life is cheap. Indian govt does not care for the lives of its citizens. Politicians and babus are busy filling their pockets. Unless it affects one of them directly, nothing will happen. Think Afzal Guru would still be around if those militants had managed to get into the Parliament and recreated a scene which Kasab and Co. did at VT station?

Wow .. what delusions .. India will gain influence over pakistan through trade and investment ?? Consider the fact that USA pumped over a hundred billion dollars into pakistan since 1950s, including 20 billion USD since 9/11 and yet pakistan betrayed it - it hid Bin Laden, supported Al-Qaeda and trained and funded the Taliban to kill thousands of US soldiers in Afghanistan. They backstabbed a super power and their most ardent financial backer and you believe that they will change their approach vis-a-vis India because we starting hugging them? Even if you give them Kashmir on a plate they wont stop attacking us. In their minds they are waging a civilizational and religious war initiated by their "heroes" Bin Qasim, Ghazini, Ghauri, Aurangzeb etc. You can feed a rabid dog as much meat as possible, it will still bite you. The only way out is to put it down.
So what you want ? A Nuclear war ?

No, full fledged covert operations on a scale that CIA undertook during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Arm Balochi separatists with Stingers and heavy weaponry if needed.

Wow .. what delusions .. India will gain influence over pakistan through trade and investment ?? Consider the fact that USA pumped over a hundred billion dollars into pakistan since 1950s, including 20 billion USD since 9/11 and yet pakistan betrayed it - it hid Bin Laden, supported Al-Qaeda and trained and funded the Taliban to kill thousands of US soldiers in Afghanistan. They backstabbed a super power and their most ardent financial backer and you believe that they will change their approach vis-a-vis India because we starting hugging them? Even if you give them Kashmir on a plate they wont stop attacking us. In their minds they are waging a civilizational and religious war initiated by their "heroes" Bin Qasim, Ghazini, Ghauri, Aurangzeb etc. You can feed a rabid dog as much meat as possible, it will still bite you. The only way out is to put it down.
The point is not whether Pakistan will 'betray us' in the future ( duh!), the point is, we will have intel into the region due to the commercial links. Osama was found due to fake vaccination drive sponsored by the CIA- which was made possible simply because there are American investors in Pakistan who can be subverted (by the US Govt.) to lend their 'logistics' for this clandestine operations. Yes, we all know that CIA personnel did the tracking. But where did the logistics come from for the fake vaccine drive ? from American investments in pakistan creating the logistical network in Pakistan. The point is not to 'stop them'- we wont stop them by bribing them. The point is to use investments to : a) install 'eyes and ears' in Pakistan via the commercial route b) make Pakistan ultimately so dependent on India that hurting India directly hurts them ten folds.

First we need to have any leverage for any sanctions to have any effect. At this time complete boycott won't affect them even slightly. For example, if i start boycotting a guy who i speak to once in a month, to ask for any thing. He'll just ignore me and carry on. But once i start speaking to him every day and have business relations with him that are benefitting him too, and then threaten boycott it will have some affect.
Nothing will stop their mindset. They are savages, Only fear things not going there way will work. Boycotting them will help the indian people. It will show we value our murdered people. of course other security measures must be done but boycotting them totally will show them and world that we are not taking this. This will give political leverage and make the sly paki dogs realise they cant take the mickey like they have been doing for decades.

There is an entire spectrum between a nuclear war and a hypocritical relationship we have today. For 40 years USA and USSR had a standoff, they didnt have a war but in the end USSR collapsed. We simply need to boycott pakistan, and use our resources to make it collapse internally by heightening the ethnic, regional and religious tensions in that sh*thole. Simply fuel the internal dissensions and pakistan is ripe for breaking apart, just like it did earlier.

There is an entire spectrum between a nuclear war and a hypocritical relationship we have today. For 40 years USA and USSR had a standoff' date=' they didnt have a war but in the end USSR collapsed. We simply need to boycott pakistan, and use our resources to make it collapse internally by heightening the ethnic, regional and religious tensions in that sh*thole. Simply fuel the internal dissensions and pakistan is ripe for breaking apart, just like it did earlier.[/quote'] This is virtually impossible for India to accomplish without Iranian & Afghan help. India-Pakistan border is not very 'infiltration friendly', except in Kashmir, where half a million troops from both sides are sitting around trying to count every ant and rabbit that crosses the LoC, nevermind people. Only way to do this, is if we have help from Iran and/or Afghanistan to set up the infiltration. Btw, regardless of whether we want a nuclear war or a hostile standoff ala cold war, the fact that India has less than 1/100th the 'intel resources' in Pakistan compared to what Pakistan has in India is a serious logistical and strategic disadvantage we have, which we can rectify to a great extent by forming commercial links with them.

Hey but lets play cricket with them and it will abe ok. Dont worry about mumbai dead and thousands of others, they are ok really Bloody idiots indians and most on ICF who want us to throw rose petals at these animals and invite them in to our mother land, while they kill our brothers and sisters. Pathetic we are

Nothing will stop their mindset. They are savages, Only fear things not going there way will work. Boycotting them will help the indian people. It will show we value our murdered people. of course other security measures must be done but boycotting them totally will show them and world that we are not taking this. This will give political leverage and make the sly paki dogs realise they cant take the mickey like they have been doing for decades.
It would show that we value our murdered people a whole bloody lot more if we were to invest in Pakistan, get Pakistanis working for Indian businesses and thus, having intel on Pakistani landscape, rather than taking the ostrich approach and sticking our heads in sand and totally 'ignoring' them.

Hey but lets play cricket with them and it will abe ok. Dont worry about mumbai dead and thousands of others, they are ok really Bloody idiots indians and most on ICF who want us to throw rose petals at these animals and invite them in to our mother land, while they kill our brothers and sisters. Pathetic we are
Who made the money in this Indo-Pak series ? BCCI or PCB ? So basically what you are saying is, we play our enemies and make ten times more money than them in the deal and that is somehow a 'bad deal' for us ?! :hmmm:

It would show that we value our murdered people a whole bloody lot more if we were to invest in Pakistan' date=' get Pakistanis working for Indian businesses and thus, having intel on Pakistani landscape, rather than taking the ostrich approach and sticking our heads in sand and totally 'ignoring' them.[/quote'] Seriously you are bonkers.

The point is not whether Pakistan will 'betray us' in the future ( duh!), the point is, we will have intel into the region due to the commercial links. Osama was found due to fake vaccination drive sponsored by the CIA- which was made possible simply because there are American investors in Pakistan who can be subverted (by the US Govt.) to lend their 'logistics' for this clandestine operations. Yes, we all know that CIA personnel did the tracking. But where did the logistics come from for the fake vaccine drive ? from American investments in pakistan creating the logistical network in Pakistan. The point is not to 'stop them'- we wont stop them by bribing them. The point is to use investments to : a) install 'eyes and ears' in Pakistan via the commercial route b) make Pakistan ultimately so dependent on India that hurting India directly hurts them ten folds.
That is a very roundabout way of intelligence gathering. I doubt India would or should risk the reputation of its leading companies (like Tatas etc) to use them for intelligence purposes. Large scale investments are not necessary for intelligence gathering and is an unwise strategy in an enemy country, and in fact will provide leverage to pakistan. I also dont see how, for example, relaxing rules for visas to pakis coming to India is going help.

Who made the money in this Indo-Pak series ? BCCI or PCB ? So basically what you are saying is, we play our enemies and make ten times more money than them in the deal and that is somehow a 'bad deal' for us ?! :hmmm:
Live I give a monkeys how much BCCI made from series. Somethings are more important then money and cricket

Seriously you are bonkers.
well, your approach ( lets shun them) is what India has done so far. My approach ( lets honeycomb them and thus establish ground level logistics and intel, by fostering bilateral trade) is the US's approach. Who caught Osama- India or USA ? I think its pretty obvious which approach is more effective.

well' date= your approach ( lets shun them) is what India has done so far. My approach ( lets honeycomb them and thus establish ground level logistics and intel, by fostering bilateral trade) is the US's approach. Who caught Osama- India or USA ? I think its pretty obvious which approach is more effective.
No they haven't. Shunning is what US has done to Cuba for the last 50 years.

Live I give a monkeys how much BCCI made from series. Somethings are more important then money and cricket
Indeed. Like ripping off your enemies. If i get an opportunity to interact with my enemy, the end result of which is, i make 10 times more money than my enemy in the process, i will do it every single day of my life till i breathe my last. For it would be insane, would it not, to refuse the opportunity to get the longer end of the stick against your enemy ? By hosting India-Pakistan bilateral series in India, basically what is happening is India is making money from India-Pakistan while Pakistan is making diddly squat. It works for me.

No they haven't. Shunning is what US has done to Cuba for the last 50 years.
we have done essentially the same. hardly any investments, any links etc. with pakistan. Thus, it remains an almost complete 'unknown' to us. USA puts money in Pakistan, not with the hope that it will make them westernized and change them, but with the hope that by employing thousands of Pakistanis for US businesses, they will stumble across some intel from those thousands of pakistanis that would ultimately, help US objectives. And so far, that strategy works.

well, your approach ( lets shun them) is what India has done so far. My approach ( lets honeycomb them and thus establish ground level logistics and intel, by fostering bilateral trade) is the US's approach. Who caught Osama- India or USA ? I think its pretty obvious which approach is more effective.
How did the USA win the Cold War? And Osama was caught by an effective intelligence network not because of American investments in pakistan.