Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

justified his selection a bit.if we play one seamer next match' date='it should be him n not Ishant[/quote'] I don't think we can afford just one seamer. We should also factor in reverse swing. I'd make the following changes: * Ojha for Harbhajan * Dinda for Ishant * And depending on the wicket, Rahane for Jadeja.
I don't think we can afford just one seamer. We should also factor in reverse swing. I'd make the following changes: * Ojha for Harbhajan * Dinda for Ishant * And depending on the wicket, Rahane for Jadeja.
Aussies will eat Dinda. Rather stick with Harbhajjan and drop Ishant for Ojha. Harbhajjan should be used as a part timer.
Aussies will eat Dinda. Rather stick with Harbhajjan and drop Ishant for Ojha. Harbhajjan should be used as a part timer.
Dinda should at least be given a chance. If he can get swing he might be effective, especially if he can get reverse. It's unfair to not reward a consistent domestic performer.
I don't think we can afford just one seamer. We should also factor in reverse swing. I'd make the following changes: * Ojha for Harbhajan * Dinda for Ishant * And depending on the wicket, Rahane for Jadeja.
even one seamer seems too much.Dinda??:haha: Ojha should should come in for Ishant.Rahane for Vijay/Bhajji depending on the wicket

Oh look don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan of Dinda but I think the mentality that we can just go with one seamer because it worked in the first test is not a good one. It's complacent. Knowing Australia, they are going to improve against spin and we need to have an extra option of reverse swing. Based on the pacemen selected in the current squad, Dinda seems more likely to exploit reverse swing than Ishant who is just banging it into the deck at the moment. Obviously it would be best if Zaheer or Yadav were there but I'm just going by the squad selected.