Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

Not possible until they script a miraculous finish. can' see them crossing 60. But to make a match of it, they will obviously need a 150-175 on this sort of a surface. If they get there (highly unlikely as I said before), its 75% in their favour as Indians can't win it inside two sessions and will look to draw the game. this could well be the defining moment for them in the test and can go for the kill.

That's irrelevant. We need to play to our strengths. If there are other teams who have good spinners' date=' good for them when they visit India.[/quote'] I agree. When there is a test match, the one and only priority is to win it. I am totally in favor of spinning wickets in India.
ER I think monty and swann may have been a handful on this:giggle:
They are not that great really. Indian batsmen played them poorly. For some reason, they didnt attack them, never came down the wicket, never tried to put pressure on them like Dhoni did in this innings. They were more than happy to play them from the crease and didnt rotate strike against them. That's what surprised me about their approach in the England series because in the past they used to be lot more aggressive against spinners. I'm not saying they are not good spinners and they didnt bowl well, but India should have easily tackled them. They were no big mystery. Just orthodox spinners.