Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

He "wants" won't do in international cricket. Even Raina "wants" to do well in Tests' date=' shouldn't he be given another shot as well?[/quote'] one has scored 100 in last game other slogs in tests and i will back raina when he is compared to player of similar ability if tht player is alsi:hysterical:
one has scored 100 in last game other slogs in tests and i will back raina when he is compared to player of similar ability if tht player is alsi:hysterical:
Rather one has scored a "meaningless" 100 in the last game. :giggle: If people start judging others on their previous game then Kohli should be kicked out of the ODI side with Raina at no.3 as he has scored 4 50's in the last 4 games. :winky:
Rather one has scored a "meaningless" 100 in the last game. :giggle: If people start judging others on their previous game then Kohli should be kicked out of the ODI side with Raina at no.3 as he has scored 4 50's in the last 4 games. :winky:
are u seriously comparing both things? ur probably in avkc mode and dont deserve a serious reply even ur president would agree with wht i said here if u wanna know wht i think of raina the test bat...i will rather have jaddu playing or rohit playing at no 6 then him actually if fit i will back tiwary he is awesome,gutsy player:dance:
loan us herath :(( he is best in world after ajmal imo
I don't like to rate them but yes Herath is an underrated bowler. You can try some damp wickets and unleash that Bhootheshwar and Ahamad against the Aussie's top order.. who knows might work. But sorry, we can't loan Herath. At best the only spinners we can offer you are Dharmasena or Ashoka De Silva. They were handy spinners in their days but now even more effective because both can "turn" the game on his head single-handedly :winky: (specially in India, without the DRS).

it is going to be the same team and same strategy that we used against england. However much the indian cricket fan wish, the thick skinned sponsors of players are not going to be affected. Expect watching a replay of last series. Dhoni might come up with some new excuses this time though. Some of my guesses - "you know they are experienced batsmen.. if they cannot score how can we expect any youngster to perform" "we need to give more exposure to ::: since he is the best spinning allrounder we have. He will develop with time" "their fast & spin bowlers outballed our veterans" do not expect any pitch stories this time. Another day in life of ever optimistic fans!

BOARD PRESIDENT’S XI, for the two-day game against Australia, to be played at Chennai on 12-13 February 2013. Abhinav Mukund (Captain), Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Mandeep Singh, Kedar Jadhav, Parthiv Patel, Stuart Binny, Sarabjit Ladda, Parvez Rassol, Mohammed Shami, Parvinder Awana, Kamlesh Makwana ---- INDIA ‘A,’ for the three-day game against Australia, to be played at Chennai from 16 February 2013 to 18 February 2013. Shikhar Dhawan (Captain), Jiwanjyot Singh, Rohit Sharma, Manoj Tiwary, Ajinkya Rahane, C. Gautam, Rakesh Dhruv, Jalaj Saxena, Manpreet Gony, Vinay Kumar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Ashok Menaria.

Tour Game Squad Board PresidentÃÔ XI squad: Abhinav Mukund (capt), Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Mandeep Singh, Kedar Jadhav, Parthiv Patel (wk), Stuart Binny, Sarabjit Ladda, Parvez Rassol, Shami Ahmed, Parvinder Awana, Kamlesh Makvana. India A squad: Shikhar Dhawan (capt), Jiwanjot Singh, Rohit Sharma, Manoj Tiwary, Ajinkya Rahane, CM Gautam (wk), Rakesh Dhruv, Jalaj Saxena, Manpreet Gony, Vinay Kumar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Ashok Menaria.

Abhinav Mukund will lead the Board PresidentÃÔ XI in a two-day match on February 12-13, while Shikhar Dhawan, who is also part of the Rest of India squad, will lead India A in a three-day match starting February 16.