Report your power theieving neighbour without disclosing your name and get paid

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

yes radhike u can earn uptil 50000 .. just do some evesdropping.. if it comes to bihar my whole mohalla will be reported.... they laugh at my father, just because he has functional meter and pays power bill.. i am so eager to report those thieves with smirk on their face .. first on hit list is my very own Dr. Jha uncle:cantstop:

i had some sort of argument with a person in my society... i kept quite for some days...and then i called BSES vigilence deptt..and complained to them about that person.... i had to make atleast 8-9 calls..to different people...and they were forced by me to come to our society.. but once them came ..boy...what a scene... 6-7 people....with cameras...and other stuffs... he had no place to hide... and i made sure that every one in the society knew about the "RAID".. :haha::haha:...

Guest dada_rocks
i had some sort of argument with a person in my society... i kept quite for some days...and then i called BSES vigilence deptt..and complained to them about that person.... i had to make atleast 8-9 calls..to different people...and they were forced by me to come to our society.. but once them came ..boy...what a scene... 6-7 people....with cameras...and other stuffs... he had no place to hide... and i made sure that every one in the society knew about the "RAID".. :haha::haha:...
well done :two_thumbs_up: