I'm tired of Murali this season

King

This fella has caused immense issues to NZ and in the very last over he bowled 3 offies, pushed Andre Adams to set him up and then bowled a straighter one to win a LBW. I thought this game (NZ v SL 2nd ODI) was in the bag although there was about 30 needed of 9 overs but Murali has yet agian spoilt it. It's looking a bit too close now. :Cry: Just yesterday we had the test loss and now the ODI loss is staring in the eyes :wall: :wall: :wall:

Re: I'm tired of Murali this season It was a fantastic game :wtg: I was getting ready for another depressing loss but then Franklyn played good cricket. I'm sure you are aware Franklyn also got a hundred against Saffies in Saffie land. This fella can bat well and he seems to be doing quite well with bat and ball of late. Yup a top class game, a real rooler coaster ride. Jayasuriya bowled well the last over didn't he? That last ball four by Mason is one to treasure :hic:

Re: I'm tired of Murali this season ^^ yeppers. mccullum is a BRILLIANT choice at the top, mate. reminds me of Greatbatch in the 92 WC. i thot mason had it on the fourth ball, but then... we had to wait till last ball of the match.exciting stuff. a great game. enjoyed it, esp sangakkara's knock. i think adams is a waste, but only a run-out coulda got sangu and adams did it... so all tied up at one-all.