The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

Bilawal is pathetic. I once saw a speech where he started talking in Urdu with greetings and all, and then quickly turned to English. More than half the crowd didn't know what he was yapping about and they clapped in the end. A political leader aspirant should at least be able to converse in the local language. :dontknow:

Bilawal is pathetic. I once saw a speech where he started talking in Urdu with greetings and all' date=' and then quickly turned to English. More than half the crowd didn't know what he was yapping about and they clapped in the end. [b']A political leader aspirant should at least be able to converse in the local language. :dontknow:
Naveen Patnaik did not know any Oriya when he became CM for the first time and has gone on to become one of the best CMs in the country.

If the 2014 election does turn out to be a choice between a genocidal maniac and an incompetent fool' date=' I know who to vote for.[/quote'] An incompetent fool is better than a competent maniac. But it's really a mockery of democracy that we have not a single credible leader on today's date.

And the COngress Social Media cell strike back...When Modi was speaking at FICCI today, the top trend on twitter was #feku started by Congress supporters.. The gloves are off on social media, BJP vs Congress..will get more interesting in the days ahead

And the COngress Social Media cell strike back...When Modi was speaking at FICCI today, the top trend on twitter was #feku started by Congress supporters.. The gloves are off on social media, BJP vs Congress..will get more interesting in the days ahead
definitely. Even today, as Cong supporters were tweeting about #feku, BJP supporters were tweeting about #ModiStromsFICCI