The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

It is one thing I ll defend him for. He could have easily become the PM even in 2009 if he wanted to. For whatever reasons he chose not to and stayed in the background.
So now you are gonna defend Sonia as well as she could have easily become PM in 2004? There is such a big mystery behind them. Even ignoring the political related issues, there are so many questions on them. 1. What are their real names? 2. Are they even Indian citizens? 3. Their education? 4. Their monetary assets? 5. On Rahul, his alleged detention in US for having millions of $$, and how he was freely let go? These are many other questions and perhaps, none of them will ever be answered as they are the most protected asset of our country.

I don't think Rahul will accept the PM's job in 2014 (or in any other elections after that) because IMO even he realizes that he has some severe limitations which would make him a laughing stock among the Indian people and among world leaders and more importantly' date=' would seriously screw the Congress for years to come. Just like his mother he will also get some extra constitutional post for himself and have the remote control of the Govt with a puppet as PM.[/quote'] The other question could be does Rahul even have the right to become PM? (Is he a proper Indian citizen). And do agree with the idea that they don't want any accountability, thus let's it all about controlling indirectly (remote control) And imo, for the first time, the Gandhis are being challenged about their name power by a leader from the opposition. With Rahul being a walking disaster, their name has taken some hitting. Thus, really it wouldn't even surprise me if Priyanka gets back into the political field well.

So now you are gonna defend Sonia as well as she could have easily become PM in 2004? There is such a big mystery behind them. Even ignoring the political related issues, there are so many questions on them. 1. What are their real names? 2. Are they even Indian citizens? 3. Their education? 4. Their monetary assets? 5. On Rahul, his alleged detention in US for having millions of $$, and how he was freely let go? These are many other questions and perhaps, none of them will ever be answered as they are the most protected asset of our country.
care to post any links for this?

Check out videos of Dr. Subramaniam Swamy........
Subramaniam Swamy is a motor mouth... who believes him anyway? I guess his own daughter Suhasini Haider(CNN-IBN) must have disowned him ps: I doubt if Pappu is capable of any money laundering in foreign banks.. It must have been his stupidity which caused his detention in the US. But I would like to see any credible links about this

Subramaniam Swamy is a motor mouth... who believes him anyway? I guess his own daughter Suhasini Haider(CNN-IBN) must have disowned him ps: I doubt if Pappu is capable of any money laundering in foreign banks.. It must have been his stupidity which caused his detention in the US. But I would like to see any credible links about this
Some of his ideologies are a bit extreme which makes him a bit off putting.......but he is someone who is very well connected and has actually acted against blatant corruption in our country.......basically, I like him because I share his hatred for the Nehru/Gandhi/Maino/Vinci family........ The whole detention thing in the U.S. airport was apparently because Rahul baba was carrying in excess of $150,000 of undeclared money with him.......I don't think there are any published articles about it though.......

The difference is he might have some unique views but Swamy is one smart guy. You are not gonna find it easy against him in debates. And it is only because of his sources, and strong commitment to the cause, that some major scandals got known publicity. So comparing him with proper frauds is an insult.

http://www.frontlineonline.info/thehindu/2001/09/30/stories/02300003.htm

The difference is he might have some unique views but Swamy is one smart guy. You are not gonna find it easy against him in debates. And it is only because of his sources' date= and strong commitment to the cause, that some major scandals got known publicity. So comparing him with proper frauds is an insult.
Is this because he chooses to bash Rahul and Sonia Gandhi? Of course, major scandals got publicity due to him but the man still certifies as a class A idiot. Here's a "unique view" on homosexuals from a "smart guy"
Responding to a tweet by @Skulltalk saying “I have decided to turn gay so that TWO men from my family can serve Bharat Mata”, Mr. Swamy tweeted “You need to go to a hospital. Being gay is a mental disorder.”

Facebook tells Rahul bitter truth to his face One of the most popular polls on Facebook, being conducted by "MTV India" over the last one week, asks the question: "Do you want Rahul Gandhi to be the next Prime Minister of India?" Till the time of going to print, 46,285 people (cumulative figure) were saying "yes" to Rahul Gandhi as Prime Minister, while those saying "no" number a mammoth 365,940 (cumulative figure). 13,802 voters cannot make up their mind about the Gandhi scion. rahul365_1315148476.jpghttp://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/facebook-tells-rahul-bitter-truth-to-his-face

Equivalent to taking Digvijay Singh seriously.
Not really.....as I said, his ideologies are rather extreme and I don't agree with them (I remember him saying something like we should bomb Muslim refugee camps as retaliation against Pakistan )......but he has at least done some credible work against corruption.....even if it is centered around exposing the fraudulent Nehru's.....No one from the Congress has ever legitimately taken Swamy to court over his claims and cases against them which must imply that there is a degree of truth........Diggy, on the other hand, is all controversies with a healthy dose of comic relief.......

Not really.....as I said' date=' his ideologies are rather extreme and I don't agree with them (I remember him saying something like we should bomb Muslim refugee camps as retaliation against Pakistan )......but he has at least done some credible work against corruption.....even if it is centered around exposing the fraudulent Nehru's.....No one from the Congress has ever legitimately taken Swamy to court over his claims and cases against them which must imply that there is a degree of truth........Diggy, on the other hand, is all controversies with a healthy dose of comic relief.......[/quote'] Swamy is not some ordinary person. He has done a lot of research and highly educated. All he does is, he questions everybody. Bitterly.