The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

Smith Chaudhary ‏@SmitalwaysRocks Pappu was slapped in a lift by a Lady... Sources say that pappu misunderstood her request of "Ek Dabana" #PappuDiwas @WatDaDuck_ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

From Niticentral. One thing which I want to point out is how he is perceived as the youth icon of India. He doesn't really represent any part of it and his own core supporters are oldies Congress members, not the youths.
he has also created his own team of young Kaangresis who form his "inner circle" and do his chamchagiri.

Congress declares Sylvester Stallone as its PM candidate

In a stunning revelation, the Congress party has declared Hollywood legend Sylvester Stallone as its prime ministerial candidate. If Stallone leads his party to victory, he will be only the second Hollywood actor to ever become head of State, Ronald Reagan being the first to hold that distinction. â€Hollywood stars becoming great politicians isn’t anything new though. My buddy Arnold became the governor of the largest state in the US, didn’t he? Ruling California is anyway like ruling Indians, so he’ll be of great help to me,†Stallone said on his nomination. The original Rambo went on to reveal how he broke into the top echelons of the Congress: “My career was going no-where, being more expendable than even part 7 or 8 of the Expendables series. Then a young gentleman from the Indian Congress party met me personally while I was holidaying in Spain. He walked up to me and said, ‘Boss, I want you to become the Prime Minister of India.’ ‘Why?’ I asked. He said that he and his mother felt that power was a poison, and didn’t want it. ‘How on earth am I gonna become the PM, dude?’ I retorted. ‘Let me ask you the same thing. How on earth would YOU become the Indian PM?’ he shot back. My mouth wide open, I took a deep puff off my cigar, exhaled and decided to take up the challenge.†When asked about what chances he fancies, Stallone said, “Oh I think it’s gotta be easy, bud. As an Italian-American, I have hit it off very well with the Congress President. Rahul wants to learn boxing from me as he’s a big fan of the Rocky franchise. On the political front, the Congress think tank is already considering branding me as ‘Secular Stallone,’ which apparently is enough to win many of the allies. Additionally, if some of them persist on demanding proof of secularism, I’ll have to wear a skull cap, I believe. I agreed to it and I instantly heard a leader say ‘Wah, sasura! Eh Stalloneva badi mast cheez hai!’†Stallone, however, admitted to facing a couple of challenges en route to his Prime Ministerial berth. “I just hope people don’t remember that I did an utterly ridiculous movie with Akshay Kumar. And, there was this chap from the state of Gujarat who called me up. When I asked, ‘Hello? Who’s this?’ he replied, ‘Your worst nightmare!’,†Stallone said. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:hysterical: :hysterical:

really :fail: speech ..he was finding passionate youths in train lol and wtf was he trying to convey by mentioning the girish saga... the guy cant even deliver a speech properly forget making the viewer understand the "crux" of the matter