Irani Trophy 2013 ( Feb 6-10)

saneindian

But then the same majority fans lose their rights to complain when the team doesnt do well in the longer formats of the game. Fans shouldnt be such hypocrites' date=' if they support and cheer only for one format of the game, expect the team to do well only in that format. And those players who have skills for predominantly that format will be chosen.[b'] Dont come complaining in those cases
Complaining where? In stadium :hmmmm2:

The squads for practice matches vs Aussies has only 12 players in it, thats how it should be when these matches are in the middle of the season with the Ranji one dayers going on. Looking at BP 11 - Rasool or Makwana will sit out, rest of the 10 players are more or less certainties India A- Menaria will sit out as the squad has only 4 bowlers- Gony, VK and Dhawal and a spinner in Rakesh Dhruv with Jala Saxena as an all rounder. Maybe Abhishek Nayar could have been picked for one of these squads vs Aus as well.

With this I think My reading that Pankaj Singh seems Too slow is Correct and that's why he is not considered as if he was now a 135 to 140K bowler......he wud have surely been selected but what I believe he is a 125 to 134K bowler who gets some bounce due to his height so he is definitely not worth international level.....

With this I think My reading that Pankaj Singh seems Too slow is Correct and that's why he is not considered as if he was now a 135 to 140K bowler......he wud have surely been selected but what I believe he is a 125 to 134K bowler who gets some bounce due to his height so he is definitely not worth international level.....
he can bowl 135+ see the last two wickets,both 136k 0pgYpLlWEoU