How to dumb down your wins 101

Gambit

This idiot writes a full paragraph about how we escaped the first test and another on how we didn't go for the win in the 3rd. And he describes the middle test victory with a single swipe - " Of course,the chumps played like champs in the second Test at Trent Bridge and defeated England quite convincingly." May be he is a Gangulian? :haha:

fcuk if not for that one umpiring screw up we wud have won even the one day series
But you think that'd have been fair, D_R? England were clearly the better team on show in this tournament and I think they deserved to win. They won by such a close margin, and that too with the help of umpire shows that they've a long way to go as a One Day unit. But our deficiencies were more alarming. Why couldn't any of MO player fire if our batsman in form was wrongly given out? Why couldn't the pace bowlers take wickets in early overs and along with spinners break the Pietersen-Collingwood partenership? I think in the end, the ODI result was fair. In test, we were dominant. Our bowlers exploited the conditions better than the hosts, our batsmen coped with the swing and bowlers friendly conditions better than theirs and we also mostly held our catches!! So all in all, both results were fair!
Guest dada_rocks
But you think that'd have been fair, D_R? England were clearly the better team on show in this tournament and I think they deserved to win. They won by such a close margin, and that too with the help of umpire shows that they've a long way to go as a One Day unit. But our deficiencies were more alarming. Why couldn't any of MO player fire if our batsman in form was wrongly given out? Why couldn't the pace bowlers take wickets in early overs and along with spinners break the Pietersen-Collingwood partenership? I think in the end, the ODI result was fair. In test, we were dominant. Our bowlers exploited the conditions better than the hosts, our batsmen coped with the swing and bowlers friendly conditions better than theirs and we also mostly held our catches!! So all in all, both results were fair!
see those two kids played out of their skin after getting reprieve had that not happened we wud be saying india was the deserving winner.. n scoreline of 4-3 it's hard to pick better team..
see those two kids played out of their skin after getting reprieve had that not happened we wud be saying india was the deserving winner.. n scoreline of 4-3 it's hard to pick better team..
Okay. I agree. Then it is fair to say that both teams are poor ODI outfit!! Now I'm waiting for the young batsmen from India,who are being blocked by the three great batsmen in other form of the game, to set the stadiums on fire in T20!!!:wink_smile: And our fielding is also bad because of these 4-5 players, ie, Sachin, Saurav, Rahul, Zaheer, Munaf, Powar.. All of them are not playing. So the fielding will be top notch too. Let us enjoy T20 then!!!

People have got to stop blaming India's ODI fortunes on Agarkar. He's probably been told, get me 2-3 wickets and don't worry too much about the RR. I dunno, but people overlook the fact that its his wickets that get as close in the first place. Sure he bowls a couple of bad bowls, but at least he gives us a chance.