Sabse lamba kaun? The know your favorite players' height thread

G_B_

Dhaval Kulkarni is about 6 foot 2, about the same height as Irfan Pathan. I have seen him in person. Whats happened with dhawal in the past year is that he has bulked up and hit the gym. More than the wickets he has been the work horse for the Mumbai bowling and has led the lines having bowled more overs than any pacer for Mumbai on pitches with not much in it for the pacers. We should not forget Dale Steyn is 6 foot 2 as well. (not saying Dhawal is as good) and anderson too is of the same height as is somebody like Peter siddle.

Dhaval Kulkarni is about 6 foot 2, about the same height as Irfan Pathan. I have seen him in person.
Dhawal Kulkanri is 6 feet 2.:giggle: He is 5'10" at best. Neither Irfan is 6'2", 5'11" to 6" at best nor Steyn is 6'2", 5'11"-6" at best. Yuvraj is 6'2" in India team.
Dhawal Kulkanri is 6 feet 2.:giggle: He is 5'10" at best. Neither Irfan is 6'2", 5'11" to 6" at best nor Steyn is 6'2", 5'11"-6" at best. Yuvraj is 6'2" in India team.
he is not 5 foot 10. I am 5 foot 11 and he was about 3 inches taller than me when we met about 3 months ago when i was in mumbai. So unless your basing that on meeting him in person, i suggest you not try to dispute things. Watch that ranji match again, Dhawal was the tallest mumbai player on the pitch. Nayar himself is 5 11
he is not 5 foot 10. I am 5 foot 11 and he was about 3 inches taller than me when we met about 3 months ago when i was in mumbai. So unless your basing that on meeting him in person, i suggest you not try to dispute things. Watch that ranji match again, Dhawal was the tallest mumbai player on the pitch. Nayar himself is 5 11
Most Mumbai players are shorter in height except Jaffer and Nayar and Kulkarni is very much of their height, 5'10"-5'11".dhawalfive.jpg here is another height comparison, this time with Agarkar who is 5'7". Ajit-Agarkar-Dhaval-Kulkarni.jpg

are you a moron? even in the first pic you have posted Kulkarni looks 2 inches taller than Wasim Jaffar who is 6 foot tall the second pic Agarkar is standing ahead of Kulkarni. Ojects closer to the eye will appear to be bigger than what they actually are. As i said before, dont argue for the sake for arguing. I have met the guy. All your doing is comparing pics. Kulkarni was 5 10/11 when he made his mumbai debut. He went through a growth spurt when he was 19 odd which added the extra inches. He is now 24.

are you a moron? even in the pic you have posted Kulkarni looks 2 inches taller than Wasim Jaffar who is 6 foot tall As i said before, dont argue for the sake for arguing. I have met the guy. All your doing is comparing pics. Kulkarni was 5 10/11 when he made his mumbai debut. He went through a growth spurt when he was 19 odd which added the extra inches. He is now 24.
Look Jaffer is bent. Tallest player in Mumbai is Javed Khan is who is around 6'1-2'. Dont know from where you are saying Dhawal is that tall. If not 5'10", he is at best 6 feet, not more than that.
Look Jaffer is bent. Tallest player in Mumbai is Javed Khan is who is around 6'1-2'. Dont know from where you are saying Dhawal is that tall. If not 5'10"' date=' he is at best 6 feet, not more than that.[/quote'] Javed khan did not play the ranji finals. What his height is moot because he is not in the picture. I have also met him and his is taller than what you suggest. Forget about ranjis, Dhawal is taller than Bhajji who is 5 11 (excluding the turban) as they both play for Mumbai Indians You believe what you want to believe. I have met the guy and 6 foot 1 to 6 foot 2 is his height. Thats the margin i am giving. thats the last on this subject from me.
Javed khan did not play the ranji finals. What his height is moot because he is not in the picture. I have also met him and his is taller than what you suggest. Forget about ranjis, Dhawal is taller than Bhajji who is 5 11 (excluding the turban) as they both play for Mumbai Indians You believe what you want to believe. I have met the guy and 6 foot 1 to 6 foot 2 is his height. Thats the margin i am giving. thats the last on this subject from me.
Believing Dhawal Kulkarni is 6'2" is ridiculous in itself.
Dhawal does not look 6'2" at all. You are either making up a story about meeting him or Dhawal was wearing very high heels and you weren't or you are shorter than 5'11". :sherlock:
Dhawal does not look 6'2" at all. You are either making up a story about meeting him or Dhawal was wearing very high heels and you weren't or you are shorter than 5'11". :sherlock:
well you look at the picture 1 posted by rkt. Jaffer is 6 feet tall and dhaval looks 2 inches taller than him. (note Jaffer also has a cap on) and they are both side on. Jaffer's height is listed as 1.82 on his wiki page. Now its authenticity is another issue. But when he was play for India he looks taller than Dravid by about 2 inches (based on where the shoulders are) 5dna-05c06rn005.jpgdhawalfive.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasim_Jaffer You can judge that right now for yourself cant you? atleast we can all agree that Dhawal is not 5 10 as rkt has mentioned. i mean look at Agarkar who is 5 foot 7 and Nayar who is 5 foot 10/11 and look at Dhawal. Therefore based on my personal expirience and the pics using Jaffer as a reference point i think its fair to say Dhawal is in the 6 1 to 6 2 range.
Heights mentioned in Wiki are often incorrect. Also' date=' In the Ranji final, Dhawal was standing beside Agarkar a lot. He was a bit taller, so Dhawal can't be more than 6'0".[/quote'] which is why i posted the pic of jaffer aside Dravid. As i said before judge for yourself. Dravid is 5 10/11 sort of guy. his height is listed as 1.8 m on wiki again or 5 11 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahul_Dravid Dhaval cant be less than 6 feet. Thats for sure. Cause he is taller than Wasim Jaffer (again who i met) by about 3-4 cm. We was also looked the tallest on display in the ranji final for mumbai. All i can say is Dhawal's frame gives him away as being shorter.
Pictures portraying heights are often misleading because of difference in postures' date=' difference in distance from the camera etc.[/quote'] both pictures are side on (in my post) . While there might be some differences. We can get a general sense. Sehwag is about 5 foot 8 and look at him aside Jaffer. sehwag-jaffer2803_big.jpg Based on all the pics i have seen its fair to conclude that Jaffer is about 6 feet tall. Dhaval has to be taller than Jaffer cause every time mumbai took a wicket in the ranji finals (i am quoting the latest match) I could see Dhawal taller than all the players of mumbai celebrating.