Worst commentators?

vandokkum

Wasim Akram top the list...every player who comes to bowl/bat, Wasim will describe him as youngster and then will just read you his stats that is up on the screen something like this, 42 matches, 1130 runs at the avg of ### and i am like really? and he does that everytime and all the time...

Wasim Akram top the list...every player who comes to bowl/bat' date=' Wasim will describe him as youngster and then will just read you his stats that is up on the screen something like this, 42 matches, 1130 runs at the avg of ### and i am like really? and he does that everytime and all the time...[/quote'] I like how he praises certain fast bowlers:'I like XYZ fast bowler,because he runs in to bowl everytime'.I mean,thats his job.Which fast bowler walks in?:dontknow:
I like how he praises certain fast bowlers:'I like XYZ fast bowler' date='because he runs in to bowl everytime'.I mean,thats his job.Which fast bowler walks in?:dontknow:[/quote'] and he has been around for while and quite a reg commentator..just the other day between india and pak game, he goes, "Into the gap but straight to the fielder":haha::haha: there needs to be some kind of qualification before these people are offer job to comment, speaking basic english should not be the qualification
and he has been around for while and quite a reg commentator..just the other day between india and pak game, he goes, "Into the gap but straight to the fielder":haha::haha: there needs to be some kind of qualification before these people are offer job to comment, speaking basic english should not be the 'qualification
you should have seen him in Hindi commentary during India-England series.every 2 minutes he forgot he was on Hindi commentary and started speaking English and then made a fail attempt to make the transition to Hindi 'what a tremendous shot khel diya hai Matt Prior ne' 'and the new batsman aaye hain Tim Bresnan crease par':cantstop:
you should have seen him in Hindi commentary during India-England series.every 2 minutes he forgot he was on Hindi commentary and started speaking English and then made a fail attempt to make the transition to Hindi 'what a tremendous shot khel diya hai Matt Prior ne' 'and the new batsman aaye hain Tim Bresnan crease par':cantstop:
LMAO

Indian commentators with the exception of Arun lal and Ganguly are pathetic to poor. Harsha : very remorseful , low self respect looser who has verbal diarrhea. Ravi sashtri : shouts pathetically moans , has a pathetic superiority complex and many fillers, needs to go home. Lakshman siva : running the first one hard, captain repetitive. sunny : can be better if he leaves his mumbai partisan and pompous attitude and becomes more neutral. manjrekar : very sorry fellow, and has low self esteem. Dravid : needs to be less serious. srilankan commentators do not know how to speak english, thats a problem. Sanath is funny. BD commentators less the said the better. pak commentators : Akram is tolerable, ramiz makes a lot of mistakes and fumbles through his commentary australian : Mark Nicolas is argubly best current commentator, Warnie is good. english : The incomparable David Bumble lloyd. Simon hughes has to be second best, Collingwood is good, Dermot Reeve is pretty good too,nasser is a dick head, old timer Boycot is good, good ol Tony is gone RIP SA : Mike Haysman is probably next only to Mark nicolas and Bumble. Kepler wessels is largely neutral, Robin jackman is ok NZ: Simon Doul gets exited most of the time is a NZ version of Ravi sashtri , Danny Morrison is good. WI: Michael Holding is the best among WI, Ian Bishop is tolerable when not angry, Tony cozier is ok but at times irritatingly emotional, Jeff Dujon for the interesting voice and laid back attitude.. Zim: Pommie Mbangwa is good,

Indian commentators with the exception of Arun lal and Ganguly are pathetic to poor. Harsha : very remorseful , low self respect looser who has verbal diarrhea. Ravi sashtri : shouts pathetically moans , has a pathetic superiority complex and many fillers, needs to go home. Lakshman siva : running the first one hard, captain repetitive. sunny : can be better if he leaves his mumbai partisan and pompous attitude and becomes more neutral. manjrekar : very sorry fellow, and has low self esteem. Dravid : needs to be less serious. srilankan commentators do not know how to speak english, thats a problem. Sanath is funny. BD commentators less the said the better. pak commentators : Akram is tolerable, ramiz makes a lot of mistakes and fumbles through his commentary australian : Mark Nicolas is argubly best current commentator, Warnie is good. english : The incomparable David Bumble lloyd. Simon hughes has to be second best, Collingwood is good, Dermot Reeve is pretty good too,nasser is a dick head, old timer Boycot is good, good ol Tony is gone RIP SA : Mike Haysman is probably next only to Mark nicolas and Bumble. Kepler wessels is largely neutral, Robin jackman is ok NZ: Simon Doul gets exited most of the time is a NZ version of Ravi sashtri , Danny Morrison is good. WI: Michael Holding is the best among WI, Ian Bishop is tolerable when not angry, Tony cozier is ok but at times irritatingly emotional, Jeff Dujon for the interesting voice and laid back attitude.. Zim: Pommie Mbangwa is good,
:hysterical: :haha: :giggle: