Sachin tendulkar vs shahrukh khan

great siri

Hey guys i really want to know the answer of this one.who among these two is more popular among the indians.i have a college friend ,a indian who is a great fan of shahrukh khan and who always use to boast how srk is this and that and how big a brand srk is in india and how he has zillions and zillions of fans all over the world and all that.i being a die hard sachin fan had an intense debate with him yesterday where i told him that i cant imagine a more popular indian than srt to which there was a brief fight.now i really want to know the answer from indian people.who among these two the indians love more and who among this two will occupy a greater space in an indian people heart and who among this two the indians considered more famous in india and world.by the way i posted it here because i thought living in india u guys are the best people to answer my question

That is easily answered. In India or among Indians: You will hardly find any SRK fan in non-Hindi speaking areas. Go to south India and most people would probably not even know who SRK is. A common Telugu or Tamil speaking person probably does not even know about SRK and if you show them SRK's films, they would probably hate the films. On the other hand, SRT is loved across India. People of all languages, cultures and colors love him. And even in the Hindi speaking belt, there are a lot of people who do not like SRK or his films, his work and do not consider him a very good actor. But every Cricket loved watches when Sachin comes to bat. In the world: How many Australians would know SRK outside the Indian community? How many Australians are Tendulkar fans outside the Indian community? That would answer your question. Sachin Tendulkar is an international star, loved across all countries that play cricket. SRK is a regional star, loved by a part of those who speak Hindi.

That is easily answered. In India or among Indians: You will hardly find any SRK fan in non-Hindi speaking areas. Go to south India and most people would probably not even know who SRK is. A common Telugu or Tamil speaking person probably does not even know about SRK and if you show them SRK's films, they would probably hate the films. On the other hand, SRT is loved across India. People of all languages, cultures and colors love him. And even in the Hindi speaking belt, there are a lot of people who do not like SRK or his films, his work and do not consider him a very good actor. But every Cricket loved watches when Sachin comes to bat. In the world: How many Australians would know SRK outside the Indian community? How many Australians are Tendulkar fans outside the Indian community? That would answer your question. Sachin Tendulkar is an international star, loved across all countries that play cricket. SRK is a regional star, loved by a part of those who speak Hindi.
ya true but he argued how cricket is only restricted to only the cricket loving cricket fans in india and bollywood is reached to all types of people due to its market media and speaking about world his point is that cricket is only restricted to few cricket playing nations but bollywood has its existence all over the world and how srk is loved by people from all across the globe and how he has huge fan following in germany and how he has madame taussade statue and and how a train in switzerland is named after him and this and that. Omg all i hav been hearing last 3 days is srk this srk that lol

ya true but he argued how cricket is only restricted to only the cricket loving cricket fans in india and bollywood is reached to all types of people due to its market media and speaking about world his point is that cricket is only restricted to few cricket playing nations but bollywood has its existence all over the world and how srk is loved by people from all across the globe and how he has huge fan following in germany and how he has madame taussade statue and and how a train in switzerland is named after him and this and that. Omg all i hav been hearing last 3 days is srk this srk that lol
:hysterical: Those are Pockets of nris in europe and america.

Dude, you need to make better friends. You are certainly not in very bright company. :facepalm:

he must be a DTW kinda srk fan :cantstop:
omg he is a hell of a srk fan.and by the way just finished watching jab tak hai jaan using sub titles after he refered me and i want to ask a simple question -seriously are all bollywood movies this bad.omg more than 3 hour movie and all i saw is waiter of london becoming army general and defusing bombs,accident and jesus christ lol.is this raone a good movie?

omg he is a hell of a srk fan.and by the way just finished watching jab tak hai jaan using sub titles after he refered me and i want to ask a simple question -seriously are all bollywood movies this bad.omg more than 3 hour movie and all i saw is waiter of london becoming army general and defusing bombs' date='accident and jesus christ lol.is this raone a good movie?[/quote'] Most are rubbish but some are gems.

That is easily answered. In India or among Indians: You will hardly find any SRK fan in non-Hindi speaking areas. Go to south India and most people would probably not even know who SRK is. A common Telugu or Tamil speaking person probably does not even know about SRK and if you show them SRK's films, they would probably hate the films.
As a telugu speaking Hyderabadi, I can tell you many telugu speaking hyderabadis go gaga over SRK with as much enthusiasm as any other common non-southie Indian. Hindi movies are very popular there.

omg he is a hell of a srk fan.and by the way just finished watching jab tak hai jaan using sub titles after he refered me and i want to ask a simple question -seriously are all bollywood movies this bad.omg more than 3 hour movie and all i saw is waiter of london becoming army general and defusing bombs' date='accident and jesus christ lol.[b']is this raone a good movie?
its only for kids :agree:(strictly for under 15/12)

As a telugu speaking Hyderabadi' date=' I can tell you many telugu speaking hyderabadis go gaga over SRK with as much enthusiasm as any other common non-southie Indian. Hindi movies are very popular there.[/quote'] bollywood is somewhat popular in the major cities like hyderabad chennai and bangalore coz of the multiculturalism but not in all areas

As a telugu speaking Hyderabadi' date=' I can tell you many telugu speaking hyderabadis go gaga over SRK with as much enthusiasm as any other common non-southie Indian. Hindi movies are very popular there.[/quote'] But SRK fans there are not as common as in the north, right?

Females have lot of actors to choose from, there is SRK, Hrithik, Salman, Ranbir and a few others , some others admire Amitabh, Aamir but as far as sport is concerned, SRT has a monopoly in India. SRT is pride of India and is easily the only Indian to have a PAN following across every corner of the country.