Sachin tendulkar vs shahrukh khan

great siri

As a telugu speaking Hyderabadi' date=' I can tell you many telugu speaking hyderabadis go gaga over SRK with as much enthusiasm as any other common non-southie Indian. Hindi movies are very popular there.[/quote'] Traitor. :headshake:

In the world: How many Australians would know SRK outside the Indian community? How many Australians are Tendulkar fans outside the Indian community? That would answer your question. Sachin Tendulkar is an international star, loved across all countries that play cricket. SRK is a regional star, loved by a part of those who speak Hindi.
Places like the Middle East, Africa, Turkey etc. have a very large Bollywood following. A couple of Istanbuls would equal the entire population of Australia.

Middle east also has a huge number of Cricket fans by that logic. My friend who works in Qatar told me that during the WC , most of the staff of his company were given an off on the day of Mohali Semis and the finals . Nobody worked overtime and watched the matches with their Lankan / Paki / Bangla co-workers. And the celebrations which followed were epic , especially by the Mallu crowd due to which a few Egyptians complained to the police as Indians were going over the top with their celebrations . Most of the Indian crowd which only used to mingle among their own ethnic groups mixed up with each other and celebrated . I was surprised to know that scenes in such a far off country were same as they were back home . Nothing unites a Nation and its people like Sports do, there is so much passion involved that no Viswarupam or My Name is King Kong can ever replicate that .

I am not talking about the Indian diaspora but the local population in places like the Middle East, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt. Local populations in South East Asia also watch Bollywood. Shah Rukh Khan is very popular among girls, whereas you will be hard pressed to find girls who are Tendulkar fans. BBC estimates Bollywood's global reach to be 3 billion people. That's certainly more than cricket.

Lol was watching raone.had to run to nearby medicine store for amrutanjan midway of the movie.hopefully my last bollywood movie for years to come.i made the biggest mistake of my life fighting with my friend which led me to watch two latest srk movies called jab tak hai jaan and raone.dont know when this headache will stop:--D

SRK is the truth! 3,603,968 twitter followers. Shah Rukh had won the Raman Subramanyam Award in Class X (1982-83) for character, all round performance in studies, sports and extra curricular activities and the Sword of Honour in Class XII (1984-85) for the Best all round performance, loyalty, obedience, integrity and sportsmanship. ^Morning shows the day.... His craze around the world. (listing only few...) Japan mhxbQEBtXjY Austria PX9gI8EUDB0 6PENRweReNw Germany BVue8Vc_rD0 Russia RpCtaxgyXFQ Azerbaijan 1jVQQfHSbtw Peru 11yBQtTyxH0 Morocco T1g9GMlyOuQ India (South) RwefBsgmL5A MQoHfp9uvxU ------------- Thinkfest tHoesnLy9FY SRK means India for Cameron International Recognitions (From wikipedia) 2003 A rare species of orchid, Ascocenda Shah Rukh Khan, was named after him in Singapore. 2004 Time magazine selected him as one of 20 "Asian Heroes" under the age of 40. 2004 British Asian Guild Award for Best Actor of the Decade 2005 He was featured on the cover of the Asian edition of the National Geographic magazine twice, February's issue . 2007 He was awarded the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Order of the Arts and Literature) by the French government for his ÅÆxceptional career? 2007 His lifelike wax statue was installed in London's Madame Tussauds wax museum. Additional versions were installed at Madame Tussauds museums in Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and New York in 2010. 2007 Another lifelike wax statue was displayed in Grñ×in museum in Paris, along with that of Gandhi, the only other Indian to receive a similar honor. 2008 He was conferred the Darjah Mulia Seri Melaka, which carries the honorific Datuk, by the Yang di-Pertua Negeri Tun Mohd Khalil Yaakob, head of state of Malacca in Malaysia, for "promoting tourism in Malacca" by filming One 2 Ka 4 there in 2001. 2008 Newsweek named him one of the 50 most powerful people in the world, ranking him at number 41. He was the only artist and the only movie-star in the list. Newsweek subtitled his article as "The king of Bollywood is opening minds in some closed-off cultures" and noted, "Who is the world's biggest movie star? Brad? Will? Nah. His name is Shahrukh Khan, and he's the king of Bollywood." 2009 He was invited to present the motion picture Slumdog Millionaire at the 66th Golden Globe Awards. No Indian actor had previously been invited to present at the Golden Globe Awards. 2009 Great Britain's University of Bedfordshire awarded him an honorary doctorate in arts and culture. 2009 He was given a Black Belt Honorary in taekwondo by the South Korean government. 2009 He was declared amongst the 500 most influential Muslims worldwide by Georgetown University. 2010 Was invited by NASDAQ, the world's biggest stock exchange, to ring their opening bell in New York, along with Kajol, for the promotion of My Name Is Khan, thus become the first Indian actor to open the market, an honour usually reserved for CEOs of major corporations. 2010 Time magazine's 100 Poll ranked him as the 13th most influential person in the world. 2010 He was recognized as an icon of religious unity by experts from around the world at a conference at Vienna University. 2010 He became the first Indian actor to be given the rare honour of signing the guest book at Berlin's Town Hall. 2010 Entertainment Weekly states in their Most Powerful List that Khan is the megastar of Bollywood. 2011 He became the first Bollywood actor to be featured on the cover page of Los Angeles Times Calendar section. Shahrukh's films My Name Is Khan and the recently released film Ra.One have been noticed and appreciated by the American media outlet. 2011 He was honored with the Unesco Pyramide con Marni award for his charity engagements and social commitment towards providing education for kids. Shah Rukh is the first Indian to win this accolade. 2011 He was honored with Lætoile dðr by Mohammed VI of Morocco the King of Morocco during Eleventh International Film Festival of Marrakech. Shah Rukh is the first Indian to receive the honor. 2012 Khan became the first Bollywood personality to be honoured with the prestigious Chubb fellowship at Yale University. 2012 He was honoured with the prestigious BrandLaureate Legendary Award for his unmatched contribution to the Indian Cinema and also for being India's foremost brand ambassador in Malaysia. 2012 He was conferred with one of Morocco's highest honours (a rare state honour, Wissame Al Kafaa Al Fikria (award of intellectual merit)) while attending the 12th International Film Festival of Marrakech by Prince Moulay Rachid. Did you say you hate this man? Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome this guy is!...And he also doesn't gives a flying ****....:finger:

Lol was watching raone.had to run to nearby medicine store for amrutanjan midway of the movie.hopefully my last bollywood movie for years to come.i made the biggest mistake of my life fighting with my friend which led me to watch two latest srk movies called jab tak hai jaan and raone.dont know when this headache will stop:--D
Those are his worst movies.He has some good ones Btw like swades ,Chakde.

I am not talking about the Indian diaspora but the local population in places like the Middle East, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt. Local populations in South East Asia also watch Bollywood. Shah Rukh Khan is very popular among girls, whereas you will be hard pressed to find girls who are Tendulkar fans. BBC estimates Bollywood's global reach to be 3 billion people. That's certainly more than cricket.
3 billion people means 3 billion selling of amrutanjan.so here amrutanjan company is getting benifit due to massive global reach of bollywood

I can show you vidoes of NRIs too if you want.
Arrey U really think if u like a song of a movie you are his fan.The video u showed had mostly nris and ndtv had to go to Azerbaijan to find a sharukh follower.:hysterical:

i warned you :poink: