Sachin tendulkar vs shahrukh khan

great siri

SRK urinates over SRT even in India. My unscientific poll tells me that SRT's street cred amongst half our population' date=' the ladies, is close to zero. SRK rules in that constituency. It's not even a contest.[/quote'] :hysterical: U know our Sex ratio don't you.

SRK urinates over SRT even in India. My unscientific poll tells me that SRT's street cred amongst half our population' date=' the ladies, is close to zero. SRK rules in that constituency. It's not even a contest.[/quote'] Sachin too has lots of fans among women. My mom is a huge fab. Just because you don't see teenage girls giggling after Sachin like they admire even SRK flops, doesn't mean the entire women population thinks that way.

From Russia with Sachin

Russian chess grandmaster Peter Svidler, has used the 'Tendulkar' sobriquet to play online chess on a server popular among 200,000 members including Garry Kasparov. Svidler, "I chose 'Tendulkar' because I meant it as some innocent fun. The intention was to create an illusion, sort of a practical joke on the Western reaction and speculation of people who would assume that somebody who plays chess well and uses an Indian sportsperson's handle must be [Vishwanathan] Anand," Svidler, who is an Andrew Strauss and Sachin Tendulkar fan, told The Sunday Express.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=237768

Sachin too has lots of fans among women. My mom is a huge fab. Just because you don't see teenage girls giggling after Sachin like they admire even SRK flops' date=' doesn't mean the entire women population thinks that way.[/quote'] True that to think every female is Shahrukh fan is idiotic same Can be said about men being sachin fan.

You must the times Sachin was featured in Times in the US' date=' when he did advertisement for milk in the middle east. He has a fan following way beyond cricket playing nations.[/quote'] Trust me, close to zero Americans, excluding those who have roots in cricket playing nations, know who Tendulkar is. The number would be pretty similar for Shah Rukh Khan as well. But if you are talking about the NRI crowd, don't let the ICF sample fool you. Tendulkar is nowhere in the stakes compared to Shah Rukh Khan as far as the NRI crowd is concerned. Most NRIs I know don't even follow cricket, but are compulsive Bollywood watchers.

Aged ladies are fans of Devanand, Dilip Kumar, Amitabh and Rajesh khanna. Only young women like SRK. Whereas SRT is loved by almost every cricket fan in each age group among males.
Sorry Most young women I know of prefer Younger & Younger stars.Shahrukh is for Aunites and Uncles.

You must the times Sachin was featured in Times in the US' date=' when he did advertisement for milk in the middle east. He has a fan following way beyond cricket playing nations.[/quote'] If this industry website is to be believed, SRK earned around Rs 150 cr from endorsements in the 2011-2012 financial year. SRT in the same period raked in about Rs 60 cr. That tells you who the marketeers think as more popular/convincing. Of course, an actor may always come across as more convincing than a sportsperson, but the gap is still quite substantial.

If NRI's dont watch Cricket then I wonder how the Indian Cricket team manages to attract thousands of spectators in different stadiums around the world viz ... Canada ( Sahara Cup era )' date=' Australia , England , New Zealand and the Uae/Sharjah.[/quote'] stadium have capacity of 30-50k while the NRI population is prolly 20 times more than that

Aged ladies are fans of Devanand, Dilip Kumar, Amitabh and Rajesh khanna. Only young women like SRK. Whereas SRT is loved by almost every cricket fan in each age group among males.
By 'aged' you meant 70+ ? Dude those young girls in 90s during SRK's superhits are today 35+, mother of 2+ child, this age group is majority population of India today. You start watching movies at very young age, same is not true for sports esp. Cricket. IMO SRK is biggest brand in India today, whichever brand he has touched has been a success story in India, whereas Sachin failed to revive FIAT etc. Almost everybody in India knows who SRK is, same is not true for Sachin. In some parts of India esp. Rural India, Cricket has no presence there!

Being A telugu person its insult to say Sachin is less famous than SRK in Andhra Pradesh Sachin is greatest sporting icon of India Amitabh Bachchan had more fans than Srk in South Itself and not to forget SR.NTR is the greatest telugu icon of Andhra Pradesh.

By 'aged' you meant 70+ ? Dude those young girls in 90s during SRK's superhits are today 35+, mother of 2+ child, this age group is majority population of India today. You start watching movies at very young age, same is not true for sports esp. Cricket. IMO SRK is biggest brand in India today, whichever brand he has touched has been a success story in India, whereas Sachin failed to revive FIAT etc. Almost everybody in India knows who SRK is, same is not true for Sachin. In some parts of India esp. Rural India, Cricket has no presence there!
u really that dumb to think people will buy cars just because shahrukh says so.:hysterical:

Sachin changed the face of India cricket he made it more famous than other cricketers who represented India it was due to Sachin India got more recognition in cricket Shah rukh doesnt have billions and billions of fans in India where as Sachin is the only cricketer to have that despite other cricket stars in India.

As a telugu speaking Hyderabadi' date=' I can tell you many telugu speaking hyderabadis go gaga over SRK with as much enthusiasm as any other common non-southie Indian. Hindi movies are very popular there.[/quote'] a chapati mokam srk ki antha scene ledhu anna sachin jati ratnam ee shahrukh godu yenta sepu Pakistan bada vadiki