Jaffer ruins his ton

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton hows that sad. Hes jus been through a very very tough patch, he stuck it out and scores the 1st hundred of the tour for India. There is obvious sense of relief and he did it by thankin his god which he thought helped him achieve wat he did. Nothign wrong in that. Btw i see a pattern in ur hate figures Dsr. Pathan, Kaif, Jaffer - All muslims. :shrug:

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton Excuse me hes the one whose stuck it out there in the heat. taken the sledges of morons like Smith and boucher. Scored the 1st Intl Hundred for India on this tour. He shoudl do watever he likes not anyone else or thing. He can become nanga weld his bat like sreesanth did and take a tour of the entire stadium for all i care. Hes scored the 100 for India is all that matters.

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton I couldn't care less if he pulls on a burka and starts reciting Koranic verses on the pitch. The lad just scored a 100, and that's all that i could ever ask for. I hope he goes on to score another one of his mammoth tons. Since his return to the Indian team; Jaffa has scored 789 runs @ 43.83 in 10 matches played; the highlights being 3 fifties and 3 hundreds. Good stuff. BTW - from what i've noticed; he isn't like a p'aki at all. I'd be lying if i said that i didn't find his celebration to be a bit awkward, but it isn't something worth criticising. Jaffer doesn't flaunt his religion in public and is quite a calm and collected individual. His struggles with the bat and all the rumours going around about him being dropped, etc. must have got to him. I reckon his celebration on this particular occasion was just an outburst of emotion resulting from the rough couple of weeks he had to endure on this tour. They seek solace in their religion, and that's how he expressed his relief. No big deal.

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton OK shut the fuck up now dsr. Wat has the prophet got to do with this. If he was doin a sajda that was 2wards Kaba which is the house of Allah. Either know ur facts or shut the shyt up. In any case dont bring religious shit into this.

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton

OK shut the **** up now dsr. Wat has the prophet got to do with this. If he was doin a sajda that was 2wards Kaba which is the house of Allah. Either know ur facts or shut the shyt up. In any case dont bring religious **** into this.
Are you saying I am not allowed to talk about Islam? Are you saying islam criticism or mickey taking is out of bounds even if it is about the prophet Mohammed?

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton All i am sayin is stick to cricket man. If a century is scored by Jaffer or Sehwag kya farak penda hai yaar? its runs for India. India winning and India doin well is all that matters. Why bring anyones religion into this. Especially tryinna abuse it liek sayin false prophet and crap.

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton He brought religion in to it by doing over the top religion celebration. I also firmly believe that Mohammed is a false prophet. That is not abuse just my belief and I am sure their are many more people who agree with that. Do not try and take away my right to criticise Islam or any other religion if i want to.