Jaffer ruins his ton

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton What do you have to say about sreesanth kissing his 101 lockets dsr?...woh to poora mandir jeb mein liye chalta hai....ek photo nikal kal usko bhi maathe (forehead ) par laga raha tha.(field mein hi)...unless of course it is his girlfriends photo and locket..... :hic:

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton

garbage thread. ridiculing someone's religious practices is worse than practicing religion itself for sure.
Why? So if a religion says that women should dressed in head to toe in black with only eyes showing then this should not be criticised or ridiculed. PC brigade are going in to over drive. You guys should watch The Life of Brian. Although you would probably want it banned.

garbage thread. ridiculing someone's religious practices is worse than practicing religion itself for sure. Why? So if a religion says that women should dressed in head to toe in black with only eyes showing then this should not be criticised or ridiculed.
No, it should not be. That is like someone criticizing a traditional hindu for wearing a saree.
PC brigade are going in to over drive.
Correction. C brigade.

What do you have to say about sreesanth kissing his 101 lockets dsr?...woh to poora mandir jeb mein liye chalta hai....ek photo nikal kal usko bhi maathe (forehead ) par laga raha tha.(field mein hi)...unless of course it is his girlfriends photo and locket..... :hic:
:lmao: yeah at times I feel he will be able to bowl 5kmph faster if he gets rid of all the stuff he carries and wears.

By doing a stupid pak celebration going on his hands and knees. Very sad to see.
Dsr, you can't be serious. I've seen plenty of players kiss the pitch after a ton. I thought you were talking about him throwing his wicket away, but you are off again in your own little world there. Why am I not surprised?

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton We delete very little, MP. The posters must take responsibility for their posts....that's what this place is all about. The reaction to this thread should tell dsr all he really needs to know about what people feel about his OP.

i think its over reaction from dsr... jaffer is allowed to do whatever he wishes to... who are we to stop him..as long as he keep scoring runs... in his religion they kiss the earth...we look upwards...big deal...
We too look upwards and we're actually bowing down in front of Allah SWT, although some may kiss the earth too.

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton Jaffer should be allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants but as a sinner I find silly all the public display of pimping non existent dog I mean god :hic: Sree I think is dumb for doing all the drama he does with his necklace/chains whatever the f@k he carries around his neck. I would expect more common sense from a psychology student. Jaffer, Sree, Hayden etc succeed because of bowling/batting sensibly. It has nothing to do with any divine f@king intervention. If someone still wants to thank "God" because they think that fairies exist then they can do it without making such a big drama. Is god deaf that he needs a visual display? The reason people do this is to make a public show otherwise a simple "thank you dog" would be enough for the hard of hearing god :chin: The above applies to all religions. Obviously some religions like more drama. Religious people are such attention whores! :lmao: (Like I said in the other thread) What next? Full blown arti every time a Hindu player takes a wicket? :lmao:

(Like I said in the other thread) What next? Full blown arti every time a Hindu player takes a wicket? :lmao:
we are least likely to see that as compared to the show put on by some players of other religions, I think that's what irked dsr. but for the heck of it I wouldn't mind if Sree does that the next time just to even the 'score' (hope he carries all the items needed in his pockets). :lmao: