Dhoni overtakes Ganguly's tally of 21 test wins as captain

saneindian

2003 world cup.zaheer nehra srinath(remember srinath retired just before 2003 world cup and dada personally met and convinced him to play in the world cup) .
So we have moved from tests to ODI then :cantstop: Good for Dada
Whoever has seen india in the 2003 world cup would know dat that was the best cricket india has ever played.
For the record 2007 T20 world cup was better and we won it unlike 2003 too
BK and Shami were no where near selectors radar in Indian team back then and it was selectors who selected the team and Vinay and Mithun only made it to the team one PK and Aaron got injured. I doubt most people did not even know much about Shami then. Shami is still very raw and inexperienced. Where did you get Dhoni was handpicked by Dada? Dhoni was picked because of his India A exploits. RP was picked by dada. He came from U19. not because dada picked him and made his debut under Dravid in Zimbabwe. Nehra made debut when Dada was not even captain. Not one of them is picked by dada.
when everyone know that jadeja gets picked by dhoni, why he didnt pick shammi or bk? If dhoni wanted he could have picked bk and shammi. Sourav picked zaheer from nowhere. Zaheer and irfan were just 19 or when they were picked by dada. If u want evidence to know who picked dhoni, just search 'sourav picked dhoni ' in youtube. I am sending this my mobile. I dnt know how to paste the youtube in which the newzealand coach talks abt how sourav hand picked dhoni.
when everyone know that jadeja gets picked by dhoni' date=' why he didnt pick shammi or bk? If dhoni wanted he could have picked bk and shammi. Sourav picked zaheer from nowhere. Zaheer and irfan were just 19 or when they were picked by dada. If u want evidence to know who picked dhoni, just search 'sourav picked dhoni ' in youtube. I am sending this my mobile. I dnt know how to paste the youtube in which the newzealand coach talks abt how sourav hand picked dhoni.[/quote'] :WTF: Zaheer picked from nowhere. Where did you get that? He was one of the best bowlers in domestic cricket and was taking lots of wickets. Same with Irfan, he was picked based on his U19 and FC performances. They picked based on these not because Ganguly saw them playing in gully matches and picked. Ganguly was just made captain when Zaheer made his debut in ICC trophy in Kenya. and Picking players is job of selectors who watch domestic matches. jadeja is not picked by Dhoni itself. He played 2 U19 WC for India, did well in FC and then was picked by selectors.
2003 world cup.zaheer nehra srinath(remember srinath retired just before 2003 world cup and dada personally met and convinced him to play in the world cup) . Whoever has seen india in the 2003 world cup would know dat that was the best cricket india has ever played.
:Facepalm: They asked about test matches, you cite WC 2003. Way to go Einstein!
when everyone know that jadeja gets picked by dhoni' date= why he didnt pick shammi or bk? If dhoni wanted he could have picked bk and shammi. Sourav picked zaheer from nowhere. Zaheer and irfan were just 19 or when they were picked by dada. If u want evidence to know who picked dhoni, just search 'sourav picked dhoni ' in youtube. I am sending this my mobile. I dnt know how to paste the youtube in which the newzealand coach talks abt how sourav hand picked dhoni.
Why would he pick Shami over jadeja on a spinning track? :facepalm:

Dada was Dada .. Those who are comparing Dhoni's captaincy to that of Ganguly and are backing it up with stats and numbers ... Get a Life. What Dada did for the team especially from where he pcked the team after it was hit with the match fixing scandal and things were poor in the dressing room, I will always have that respect for him.

Dada was Dada .. Those who are comparing Dhoni's captaincy to that of Ganguly and are backing it up with stats and numbers ... Get a Life. What Dada did for the team especially from where he pcked the team after it was hit with the match fixing scandal and things were poor in the dressing room' date= I will always have that respect for him.
If captaincy was judged by crappy statsguru queries then Ponting would be better captain than Taylor .. lol.
Dada was Dada .. Those who are comparing Dhoni's captaincy to that of Ganguly and are backing it up with stats and numbers ... Get a Life. What Dada did for the team especially from where he pcked the team after it was hit with the match fixing scandal and things were poor in the dressing room' date= I will always have that respect for him.
Indeed no other Indian captain has developed Greentrackitis, thrown the toys out of pram and excused himself in the middle of a series.
:finger: to gangu fans
Indeed no other Indian captain has developed Greentrackitis' date=' thrown the toys out of pram and excused himself in the middle of a series.[/quote'] Everything served a purpose .. coming late to tosses was toying with Waugh, sitting out at Nagpur was standing upto arrogant BCCI bosses, giving chances to talented players to judge them and not just because they are his buddies. Giving them confidence.. everything he did, there a lot of maturity behind it ... Not everyone can become Sourav Chandidas Ganguly and it takes a lot to come any closer.
Everything served a purpose .. coming late to tosses was toying with Waugh' date=' [b']sitting out at Nagpur was standing upto arrogant BCCI bosses, giving chances to talented players to judge them and not just because they are his buddies. Giving them confidence.. everything he did, there a lot of maturity behind it ... Not everyone can become Sourav Chandidas Ganguly and it takes a lot to come any closer.
What an awesome excuse Is he the only captain ever to have developed a greentrackitis and run away from a test match?
ganguly was useless both as a player and captain.Most of his victories were due to the presence of inform sachin ,dravid ,laxman and kumble (Who came before ganguly captaincy).
ganguly was useless both as a player and captain.Most of his victories were due to the presence of inform sachin ' date='dravid ,laxman and kumble (Who came before ganguly captaincy).[/quote'] thats not new every team winning because of inform players so by that method every great captain is useless :giggle: