HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!!

Yep larkis and larkas..........I really believe this overseas win is on the cards !! Here's the plan - India bat up to 1 hour after tea - 500 runs on the tins. Then a tired bunch of South Africans lose three quick wickets to Sreesanth and Patel ! SA bowled out by tea on Day 3 for 252. India bat again and rattle up another 250 by mid-afternoon on Day 4. Finally, Kumble steam-rolls the hapless South Africans - 227 all out !!! INDIA WINS OVERSEAS SERIES AGAINST DEMORALIZED SOUTH AFRICANS !!!!! LONG LIVE BHARAT !!!!!! First, though we have to ensure that the one and only Sachin makes a 100 - everything is set for him - slow pitch, first innings, good platform already set.... etc etc Folks.........2007 could indeed be the Year of The Sachin !!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!!

Yep larkis and larkas..........I really believe this overseas win is on the cards !! Here's the plan - India bat up to 1 hour after tea - 500 runs on the tins. Then a tired bunch of South Africans lose three quick wickets to Sreesanth and Patel ! SA bowled out by tea on Day 3 for 252. India bat again and rattle up another 250 by mid-afternoon on Day 4. Finally, Kumble steam-rolls the hapless South Africans - 227 all out !!! INDIA WINS OVERSEAS SERIES AGAINST DEMORALIZED SOUTH AFRICANS !!!!! LONG LIVE BHARAT !!!!!! First, though we have to ensure that the one and only Sachin makes a 100 - everything is set for him - slow pitch, first innings, good platform already set.... etc etc Folks.........2007 could indeed be the Year of The Sachin !!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
goatmouthing again.... :mad:

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! India should aim to bat once and bat big in this one innings, and then knock over SA twice. Enforce the follow-on. To be honest, i still think SA will survive unless Kumble comes up with something extraordinary. Wouldn't put it past him to do that, but the SA batsmen will be at even greater ease on this wicket.

Tendulkar needs to step up and score a big one here like Sydney and have the rest of the batsmen bat around him. Its time for him to take up the mantle and lead positively from the front as a great batsman.
Coincidentally - this match does bear a striking resemblance to that Sydney test. India finished at 280/3 on day 1 - with Tendulkar and Laxman being unbeaten, as they are on this occasion. I wouldn't mind seeing India rack up 750 again.

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! I wonder what story "the haters" will invent maligning Dravid even if we do win this series?!?!!? They'll have to dig deep; use their imagination; it'll be ugly ... but it'll be interesting ... ... because as we know ... he can do no right. Lemme see ... ... it might go this way: "Dravid is the son of the Devil; the only reason India won is because Ganguly came back and his sheer "win aura" engulfed the team and led them to victory."

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! It's quite clear that Tendulkar can't bat long any more. Expect the 50s and 60s from him...he is still good enough for that. But the Tendulkar of yore would have never let a spinner dictate terms to him. And that's how he got out. Pity, because the skills are still there, but the enormous self belief that was his forte has gone.

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! I thought he got a ripper of a delivery, to be honest. His dismissal to Harris, of all bowlers - wasn't that surprising. He has never done that well against left arm spinners and the likes of Giles, Price, Vettori have troubled him in the past. Kumble and Sehwag will definitely enjoy bowling on this pitch.