HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!!

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! If India get SA for around 450, then both teams will be on an even keel heading into the last two days. If they can set a target of >250, India will still be in a position to force a win on a cracked day 5 pitch. SA were looking just as hopeless on day 1 when Jaffer and Karthik put up 156...the match can always change in just one session.

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!!

I wonder what story "the haters" will invent maligning Dravid even if we do win this series?!?!!? They'll have to dig deep; use their imagination; it'll be ugly ... but it'll be interesting ... ... because as we know ... he can do no right. Lemme see ... ... it might go this way: "Dravid is the son of the Devil; the only reason India won is because Ganguly came back and his sheer "win aura" engulfed the team and led them to victory."
A gem from papa hater....... "I'm not sure how Dravid can make a decision to drop Sehwag down the order after his string of low scores in this series."

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! Here is a gem of a quote by an Indian cricketer just prior to the start of this test match over the phone : "Indian batting struggles overseas mostly. Indian batting need not be given much thought at home because they will always get runs at home but the bowling comes apart at home. " How true those words are :shrug: There is still fair bit of time in this test match and it may change but his words are pretty much bang on.

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! Ravi..........you guys have to change the pitch conditions in India. That's the only way you will teach the next Sourav Ganguly how to handle the bouncing ball, or V. Sehwag to move his feet. It's like a catch 22 - India goes back home and wins, everyone forgets the overseas losses and nothing is done. BTW, I hope it's not our old friend Sri who said that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! I see that you are in no mood to look at the facts. To reiterate: In Aus: 1-1 In WI: 1-0 In NZ: 0-2 In Eng: 1-1 In RSA: 1-1* Those are India's performances outside the subcon. Who's the blind one now?

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!!

I see that you are in no mood to look at the facts. To reiterate: In Aus: 1-1 In WI: 1-0 In NZ: 0-2 In Eng: 1-1 In RSA: 1-1* Those are India's performances outside the subcon. Who's the blind one now?
If it stays like that after this series, I'd be delighted, Gambo. But why does my heart say it won't, to India's detriment? How many times in this series have we had the chance to seize the game and make a difference? I make it at least thrice in the last Test, SA 28 for 3, SA losing wickets in a heap in theie 2nd innings, and India throwing away a reasonable position through Tendulkar's shot in the first dig. Look at this Test. 395 for 5...which other team in the world would have got bowled out for 414 from there?

Re: HOLY MOLEY !!!!......INDIA CAN WIN THIS SERIES !!!! OK folks, once again...before I leave...... the debate is: 1) "Indian batting struggles overseas mostly." (per Indian ex-cric) (Sri ???) 2) Indian batting perform brilliantly out of the sub-continent - per Gambo the Blind. You all can do a soul searching and determine who is correct.