Yo Mahesh

i would have him anyday ahead of ishant sharma in ODI team' date=' atleast give him a chance[/quote'] Just noticed Ishant averages 32 in FC, Dinda averages 30, and Shami also averages 32. They are not in the same class as many bowlers yet are regularly thought about for the team (and in the case of the first two, put into the team). Pankaj Singh and Siddharth Kaul average 26, Ishwar Pandey averages 24. I, for one, never noticed these things until I looked them up.
Just noticed Ishant averages 32 in FC, Dinda averages 30, and Shami also averages 32. They are not in the same class as many bowlers yet are regularly thought about for the team (and in the case of the first two, put into the team). Pankaj Singh and Siddharth Kaul average 26, Ishwar Pandey averages 24. I, for one, never noticed these things until I looked them up.
Shami averages 24 in FC, 22 in list A. Ishant average 32 also includes his test record in it. If you only include Ranji and Duleep matches, his average will be much better.

Have the posters supporting him seen him bowl recently he is worse the Mithun , Unadkat, needs help in a big way, lost his pace, a toon and accuracy it's been the case since two years, worst contorted action and follow thru with no pace at all he only looked good few years back