1st test Kangaroos vs the Poms(Gabba)

Gambit

Re: 1st test Kangaroos vs the Poms(Gabba) I just caught the highlights from the morning session, day 3. Same old Aussies, always getting favours from the umpires ! Check out Pietersen's dubious LBW dismissal which was given by Bowden. Regardless of whether or not he was attempting a shot, the ball was still clearly missing off-stump, yet it was called and McGrath undeservedly got his wicket. fghfhfddv5.jpghgfjhhf2.jpg ...and then Brett Lee's got Flintoff caught behind in a very strange manner. Now correct me if i am wrong, but when the bowler's foot is clearly outside the pitch's line of demarcation, isn't it supposed to be a no-ball ? Not when Australia are playing, it isn't !! fhdfhok9.jpg Billy even tried his hardest to block a firmly struck sweep-shot from Geraint Jones to prevent it from reaching the fence !!! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif8697yg8.jpg *sigh*...I really feel sorry for England. Australia are demolishing them (currently 57/0 after 11 overs) and on top of all that, they have to put with these umpiring blunders.