Tennis - ATP/WTA Tour 2013

Raghav_12

Fed will qualify for sure' date='that's not the problem..problems is that.he"l get a bloody tough group at wtf[/quote'] That is not certain yet. 1,3,5,7 form one group and 2,4,6,8 form the other. The only certainty right now is that Nadal(1) and Djokovic(2) will be placed in different groups and maybe David Ferrer(3) will be in Nadal's group assuming Murray is not playing. The difference of points between the rest of the field very small, you can't say what will be the order of ranking from 4-8 until the end of Paris masters.

Fed will qualify for sure' date='that's not the problem..problems is that.he"l get a bloody tough group at wtf[/quote'] With Murray probably not playing it makes it easier for Fed to qualify. What doesn't make it easier though is the other guys competing for those spots are playing a lot of tournaments and have loads of points to pick up. I hope for his sake, he retires this winter, it's not like he needs the money and it's not like he's capable of winning majors. It's got to the point where you think he'll be humiliated not be Nadal, but even by a Berdych or Del Potro.

I'm having a great laugh reading some of the earlier posts of bone-head. Hindsight is beautiful. :haha:
You're having to resort to name calling? Do you think it makes you sound cool? My views are biased, there is a lot of hate towards Nadal and his fans in them, never have I once denied this, but at least I stick my thoughts in a readable and normal manner. You and your buddies just name call. Nadal was always going to end up world number 1 if Novak and Murray didn't take a few of the other masters and slams. Nadal will probably be no 1, by the end of Beijing or Shanghai because just like most of the tournaments this year after the FO he's had no points to defend. It's this time next year when he's got all the defending to do, that we find out what he's really like. 2014 could be an epic year for tennis, I look forward to it.

Hence you deserve what you get' date=' man-up! bonehead means stupid, that is precisely what comes to my mind when I go over your earlier posts. Sorry![/quote'] I think I know what name you deserve, but I'll be kind and not type in on here. Stick to the tennis dude, if you want to discuss the other stuff feel free to jot them down and and then stick them in your recycle bin.

Murray out of the season end tournaments, could have a massive impact on his ranking for the AO, we've seen recently how top guys have had bad draws due to the up down rankings. Asian swing almost under way, draw for Beijing I think on Friday.

Beijing and Tokyo (both 500 events) starting on Monday. Beijing has pretty stroong field with Nadal and Djocovic taking part. We can expect a blcok buster final there.
Beijing is an important tournament as it will decide whether or not Novak is going to keep his #1 spot for any longer. If Nadal manages to reach the final or Novak does not defend his title he will regain the #1 rank and deservedly so. He is clearly the best player this year.

Beijing is an important tournament as it will decide whether or not Novak is going to keep his #1 spot for any longer. If Nadal manages to reach the final or Novak does not defend his title he will regain the #1 rank and deservedly so. He is clearly the best player this year.
Pull out your calculator and it turns out like this. Nadal gets to the final, he is #1. Regardless of what Djokovic does. Nadal will be number #1 before the end of this week. As for Beijing being important, well all tournaments are important, but this one will only be vital is it ends up a Novak vs Nadal final. Other than that it's the standard 500 event. Looking forward to potentially Fognini vs Nadal, these two have some very interesting rallies (mainly due to Fognini's unusual style). Potentially another Wawrinka vs Djokovic QF. Unlike the US Open, the draws seem to have worked out nicely. You got big hitters and big servers on both sides. I can the likes of Isner and Querrey causing headaches.

Pull out your calculator and it turns out like this. Nadal gets to the final, he is #1. Regardless of what Djokovic does. Nadal will be number #1 before the end of this week.
Didn't I say the same thing? The other condition is that Nadal will be #1 if Novak does not defend his title regardless of what he(Nadal) does. I mentioned both.

The other condition is that Nadal will be #1 if Novak does not defend his title regardless of what he(Nadal) does. I mentioned both.
I think it's time to pull out the calculators, if Novak doesn't win Beijing, Nadal will become number 1. It gets very interesting then during the early part of next year when Nadal has all that defending to do in the clay season. You'd expect him to win a few tournaments, the only man capable of beating him is Novak on clay, so this rivalary which is already the greatest the sport has ever seen will just continue to grow. But also realistically we've only got a max 18 months of them playing SFs and finals, they are now about to enter that phase where their level gradually drops and the younger guys start to improve.