Homeworkgate: Watson, Pattinson among four axed for third Test

NareshK

LOL' date=' play well at mohali? There can be NO DOUBT that our team is going to be the weakest we have ever fielded in 30 years. an absolute smashing will occur.[/quote'] Nope, Indians aren't so ruthless ... we will play Ishant "No Wicket" Sharma, Harbhajan "Darts" Singh and Shikhar "No Footwork" Dhawan to make it a little easy for you guys.
whats about hughes's presentation? 1. i cant play spin 2.??
:hysterical::hysterical: In fact it would be very interesting to see what remaining 12 players have put in their presentations. I still can't believe that players have been dropped for not preparing presentation :hysterical:. Last night I was fretting over not being ready with my presentation which I was supposed to finish last week itself. I worked until late night night and finished. If I knew plight of these 4, i would have prepared a slide for each one of them:((
CG' date=' I izz disappointed! Please come up with some conspiracy theory with Srinivasan-Dhoni-Rhiti-CSK :hitler:[/quote'] Srinivasan-Dhoni-Rhiti-CSK Link are out in the open.Its no :secret:. But This story more will come out.Either arthur,clarke is an idiots or there is more to this.