Homeworkgate: Watson, Pattinson among four axed for third Test

NareshK

you have got to hand it to the aussies. They stick by their standards come what may Pattinson is their best bowler on tour and he is being axed without reservation.
They know that they anyway don't have a chance so rather set some examples :cantstop:. It is like Clarke's declaration which would eventually be proved inconsequential.
They know that they anyway don't have a chance so rather set some examples :cantstop:. It is like Clarke's declaration which would eventually be proved inconsequential.
all reports point to a much pacier pitch in mohali. Mohali is probably their best chance to win or draw. Honestly, respect :hatsoff: If india becomes even half as professorial i will be happy
all reports point to a much pacier pitch in mohali. Mohali is probably their best chance to win or draw. Honestly, respect :hatsoff: If india becomes even half as professorial i will be happy
Surely there was some indisciplline from the Indians during the Aus tour ... What did our board do? Nothing..

The 16-man touring party was asked to complete a personal review of the team's culture and expectations and the improvements needed to be made for the third Test starting Thursday. Arthur said Watson, Pattinson, Khawaja and Johnson had failed to submit a personal analysis – prompting team hierarchy to immediately rule the group out for the Test in Mohali.
Players were asked to outline three points on what they bring to the team by email or in person, and given five days to complete the task. The four players did not complete the assignment by the given deadline.
How hard is it to outline three points ? I will bat/bowl well. I will field well. I will encourage other team mates. There. :hysterical:
Surely there was some indisciplline from the Indians during the Aus tour ... What did our board do? Nothing..
our board does not give a **** about these things. Infact the coach and captain need to start this team culture. In the Indian team rather than the whole squad in culture it will probably be Dhoni, Sachin, Fletcher and a few old heads exchanging tactical idea after which Dhoni will make the call.

Now if Watto, Pattinson, Johnson and Khwaja are axed, then they are left with just 12 to play since Wade is injured. This means Hughes becomes a surity, so as well as Lyon, Doherty and that too in the fastest track when Aussies were going to play a fast attack they may now have to play with 2 spinners. I guess Maxwell and Wade will miss out. Haddin will get a game Lineup: Warner Cowan Hughes Clarke Henriques Haddin Maxwell Starc Siddle Doherty Lyon

Now if Watto, Pattinson, Johnson and Khwaja are axed, then they are left with just 12 to play since Wade is injured. This means Hughes becomes a surity, so as well as Lyon, Doherty and that too in the fastest track when Aussies were going to play a fast attack they may now have to play with 2 spinners. I guess Maxwell and Wade will miss out. Haddin will get a game Lineup: Warner Cowan Hughes Clarke Henriques Haddin Maxwell Starc Siddle Doherty Lyon