Homeworkgate: Watson, Pattinson among four axed for third Test

NareshK

Now if Watto, Pattinson, Johnson and Khwaja are axed, then they are left with just 12 to play since Wade is injured. This means Hughes becomes a surity, so as well as Lyon, Doherty and that too in the fastest track when Aussies were going to play a fast attack they may now have to play with 2 spinners. I guess Maxwell and Wade will miss out. Haddin will get a game Lineup: Warner Cowan Hughes Clarke Henriques Haddin Maxwell Starc Siddle Doherty Lyon
I dont think it will be a fast track. The curator is just misleading them. Yeah, if these 4 are gone then they have to play Hughes, Maxwell/Steve Smith, Doherty, Lyon, Haddin who will be flying in. :rofl:
I dont think it will be a fast track. The curator is just misleading them. Yeah' date=' if these 4 are gone then they have to play Hughes, Maxwell/Steve Smith, Doherty, Lyon, Haddin who will be flying in. :rofl:[/quote'] Yeah, sorry I had forgotten Smith ... I guess they will play smith instead of Maxwell.

Anyone seen the movie Miracle- about coach Herb Brooks & Icehockey based on the real life story of US ice hockey team of 80s'... Its worse there as the players are asked to fill out a 100page psychological questionaire:haha: Imagine Bhajji /Sehwag doing this

Anyone seen the movie Miracle- about coach Herb Brooks & Icehockey based on the real life story of US ice hockey team of 80s'... Its worse there as the players are asked to fill out a 100page psychological questionaire:haha:
me me me!! i love that movie B->
Don't be surprised if the reason turns out to be a late night binge during the 2 day break or some other disciplinary problem. It has to have some way related to alcohol when these Aussies are involved.
They would be on a plane home by now if that happened.
Don't be surprised if the reason turns out to be a late night binge during the 2 day break or some other disciplinary problem. It has to have some way related to alcohol when these Aussies are involved.
Exactly my thoughts. Man, but if this turns out to be true... then :hysterical::hysterical: This just has to be a dream... its beyond stupidity.
Arthur said the quartet would be available for the final Test in Delhi. Watson and Pattinson would have been in the XI on Thursday, while Khawaja was also a strong chance of selection to replace the out-of-form Phil Hughes. Mitchell Johnson, who took five wickets at the the Punjab Cricket Association Stadium on AustraliaÃÔ last visit here in 2010, was also in the frame for a call-up. ÁñI asked the players at the end of the game to give me an individual presentation, I wanted three points from each of them technically, mentally and team as to how we were going to get back over the next couple of games, how we were going to get ourselves back into the series,Ãò Arthur said. ÁñWe have given these guys absolute clarity, we have given this team a huge amount of time to buy in with what we want to do for the Australian cricket team, we have given a vision to these guys that is spelt out weÃ×e given an expectation that is spelt out and although this incident might seem very small in isolation, this is a line in the sand moment for us as a unit in our quest to become the best in the world. ÁñThis has been the toughest decision that myself, manager Gavin Dovey and captain Michael Clarke have ever had to make. ItÃÔ a tough, tough decision, but the ramifications for that within out teams structure and the message that it sends to all involved in Australian cricket is that we are pretty serious about where we want to take this team.Ãò "For me, itÃÔ almost the Andy Flower decision. AF and Andrew Strauss and what they did with Kevin Pietersen... itÃÔ buy-in time, you buy-in to what we do because if you donÃÕ weÃÓe not going to achieve what we want as a team and in 24 months or however long we have, there is going to be a different set of people saying exactly the same thing and the young players havenÃÕ learned one iota from us."
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/australia-stands-down-four-players-for-breach-of-discipline-20130311-2fw9i.html#ixzz2NDd2BpnF
Also can someone explain why should Khawaja and Jhonson be punished for not writing where they went wrong? They were only carrying drinks' date=' were the towels not soft enough or the water not cold to Clarke's liking?[/quote'] Their explanation sounds a bit ridiculous. They probably got drunk and skipped practice or something like that.
Also can someone explain why should Khawaja and Jhonson be punished for not writing where they went wrong? They were only carrying drinks' date=' were the towels not soft enough or the water not cold to Clarke's liking?[/quote'] :hysterical: