Lets Have a Party as Aggy is out .

Bangla_Tiger

Can you briefly narrate us that story (what did you talk?)
That was actually sometime in 1999-2000. ( I think). Agarkar was at the peak of wicket-taking prowess then. The Indian team had come to Chennai for a tournament. It seems Agarkar and Sairaj Bahutule were wanting to visit Kanchi Mutt. Mistaking the Kanchi Mutt in Madras for the main one in Kanchipuram , Agarkar , Bahutule and Andrew Kokinos ( our team physio) hitched a taxi and had ended up at the Kanchi Mutt in the area in which i lived. My uncle knew the person who worked at the Mutt. He , very obligingly called up my uncle and told him that " some Indian cricketer" had come there. So , a bunch of us dropped everything we were doing and ran there to find Agarkar and co. Again , Aggy was like at his best then. So i was simply ecstatic to see him . So essentially, it was us ( a group of boys) , Agarkar , Bahutule and Kokinos. There wasnt even any crowd around. Being the budding fast bowler i was then , i remember asking him two questions: Me: When you bowl , where do you look ? The pitch or the stumps ? Aggy: The Stumps.. Me : How do you get so many wickets ? Aggy: Well, its good that i get so many wickets He was there for some more time , chatted a bit more and then left. We were all over the moon that day. :yay: P.S - i knew you had asked for something short , well !
That was actually sometime in 1999-2000. ( I think). Agarkar was at the peak of wicket-taking prowess then. The Indian team had come to Chennai for a tournament. It seems Agarkar and Sairaj Bahutule were wanting to visit Kanchi Mutt. Mistaking the Kanchi Mutt in Madras for the main one in Kanchipuram , Agarkar , Bahutule and Andrew Kokinos ( our team physio) hitched a taxi and had ended up at the Kanchi Mutt in the area in which i lived. My uncle knew the person who worked at the Mutt. He , very obligingly called up my uncle and told him that " some Indian cricketer" had come there. So , a bunch of us dropped everything we were doing and ran there to find Agarkar and co. Again , Aggy was like at his best then. So i was simply ecstatic to see him . So essentially, it was us ( a group of boys) , Agarkar , Bahutule and Kokinos. There wasnt even any crowd around. Being the budding fast bowler i was then , i remember asking him two questions: Me: When you bowl , where do you look ? The pitch or the stumps ? Aggy: The Stumps.. Me : How do you get so many wickets ? Aggy: Well, its good that i get so many wickets He was there for some more time , chatted a bit more and then left. We were all over the moon that day. :yay: P.S - i knew you had asked for something short , well !
Thanks for this. (I did not want it short, I just said short so you dont feel overwhelmed to type a long one - I personally like to read long stories :-) )
Good one mate. Why did it have to be so short?? You could have skipped your exchange with Kokinos but everything else would have been most :sex: