Pakistan are playing like champions

forget Saffies winning this trophy.They are big chokers.IMO Semis are gonna be between.Pak vs NZSL(AUS)vs SANZ can never go to finals lolll.They always get beaten in semis.and i have immense believe on Lankans (Aus) to defeat Saffies.IMO The final will be Pak vs Lankans or Aussie.I do hope that my asian bro win this Championship.

Amazing cricket from them. So far the two teams of the tournament for me are Saf and Pak. even though pak lost to india. India gotta win the next 2 and then win semi and final. so 4 in a row which is hahaha not possible at all with India but lets just see how far they can go and maybe there a slight chance.
You are proving to be a padosi. First of all you praise the padosi mulk in all different threads and want them to win. Then you go about putting down India. The clincher is that you want Yuvraj as captain. That can only be wished by a padosan. Are you Salu?
You are proving to be a padosi. First of all you praise the padosi mulk in all different threads and want them to win. Then you go about putting down India. The clincher is that you want Yuvraj as captain. That can only be wished by a padosan. Are you Salu?
I dont go about putting down. If India gives a good performance liek they beat england and south africa in a row then I will say they playing liek champiosn too but they just paper champions for now. I am a cricket lover and I state my opinion. No need to attack someone personally. I am a guy btw. go drink some coffee

are playing.. i mean they won just 2 games in a row.. and u call them playing like champions.. just 3 games before they were troubled by scottish team.. wait a a bit long.. let them continue to win and make a winning streak.. then u can say.. rite now they haven't done anything gr8 exception of defeating aus..

are playing.. i mean they won just 2 games in a row.. and u call them playing like champions.. just 3 games before they were troubled by scottish team.. wait a a bit long.. let them continue to win and make a winning streak.. then u can say.. rite now they haven't done anything gr8 exception of defeating aus..
Fair nuff. I was just commenting on those 2 performances in a row.
Amazing cricket from them. So far the two teams of the tournament for me are Saf and Pak. even though pak lost to india. India gotta win the next 2 and then win semi and final. so 4 in a row which is hahaha not possible at all with India but lets just see how far they can go and maybe there a slight chance.
Pakistan lost the bowl out. - which was for the 2 points on offer in the tournament. - hence the match - if it was a regular 2020 match outside tournament conditions... it would of remained a tie and no bowl out.