'Ravindra Jadeja will play 100+ Tests for India' - K Srikanth

Srikkanth on CNN IBN before he became selector was asked by Gaurav Kalra what India's strategy should be on the next game versus Australia. Srikkanth in his accent goes - Win the taaas, bat first ... score 300 and put the opposition under pressure. Take a couple of early wickets and the Aaaziiees will be under tremendous pressure. :facepalm:

Srikkanth on CNN IBN before he became selector was asked by Gaurav Kalra what India's strategy should be on the next game versus Australia. Srikkanth in his accent goes - Win the taaas' date= bat first ... score 300 and put the opposition under pressure. Take a couple of early wickets and the Aaaziiees will be under tremendous pressure. :facepalm:
BS his accent is much worse:P

Lols, I thought only pakistani former players/selectors etc made som poor comments but this one is no better. Spinners/batsmen need to play overseas first before you can even think about statements like these. Many people in Pakistan got carried away after Pakistan's 3-0 over Eng in UAE and they thought Pakistan would challenge SA in SA just because of that, but how wrong they were.

Lols, I thought only pakistani former players/selectors etc made som poor comments but this one is no better. Spinners/batsmen need to play overseas first before you can even think about statements like these. Many people in Pakistan got carried away after Pakistan's 3-0 over Eng in UAE and they thought Pakistan would challenge SA in SA just because of that, but how wrong they were.
Spinners need to play oversees? We known he wouldn't do well in oversees. Read the comment before passing on a judgement. The reason you lost were because of your piss poor batting, bowling was decent enough.
Spinners need to play oversees? We known he wouldn't do well in oversees. Read the comment before passing on a judgement. The reason you lost were because of your piss poor batting, bowling was decent enough.
No Out bowling wasn't decent in SA. Of course batting sucked but the bowling wasn't good either. In only one match Ajmal bowled well. And I doubt he will play 100 Test. He is bowling to some poor players of spin. Will not be effective against SA, England, Pakistan and SL.
No Out bowling wasn't decent in SA. Of course batting sucked but the bowling wasn't good either. In only one match Ajmal bowled well. And I doubt he will play 100 Test. He is bowling to some poor players of spin. Will not be effective against SA, England, Pakistan and SL.
He was in the ODIs and seriously? England, SA? Good players of spin?