The guy who can't bat, has no mental fortitude etc

Gambit

Re: The guy who can't bat, has no mental fortitude etc good knock from SCG. toughed it out after being hit on the head. re: the overall series, he was a lil schizoid. says more abt the mine-up than good batting from him that he's the highest run-scorer. PS: who are these brilliant analysts who said this guy has no mental fortitude, gambo?? only thing he lacks (and always did) was the ability to move/rock back on the backfoot when it is pitched short.

Re: The guy who can't bat, has no mental fortitude etc

Rahul' date=' I think you need to check who the leading run getter for us in this series is.[/quote'] That's not saying much. Wasim Jaffer has been in wretched form throughout this tour, yet he has still managed to score 183 runs - just 2 short of Tendulkar's aggregate of 185. The whole battign lineup has been well below par. Keeping in mind that he was quite mediocre in his last three test series, Tendulkar is probably the only one who has made a significant improvement.

Re: The guy who can't bat, has no mental fortitude etc He epitomises the mediocrity in this team. A 50 or a 60 on a belter of a wicket. Far too liitle, almost inconsequential. Doesn't matter that he's the highest scorer so far. Being the best in a bunch of poor players is no consolation at all.

Re: The guy who can't bat, has no mental fortitude etc

So if the team is mediocre and as you say he is best of poor bunch. Why not attack the rest of the poor bunch and leave the best of them alone. It also has been a low scoring series, thus his runs scored is one of the best on either side.
Well, I couldn't find a thread pointlessly bigging up others, as this one is.